cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Cover Fx Love!

cover fx.jpg

So I tried to look for but did not find a thread dedicated to Cover FX.

Anyone on here love this brand? I feel like this brand is not talked about much but has some real gems, and the products are supposedly good for you, or at least sensitive-skin friendly. 

Since so many other brands have a thread dedicated to them, I figured I'd make one for Cove FX. 😃

I personally love the Illuminating Powder: I've had the smaller size for forever and it's still going strong. I know a lot of you love the illuminating drops.

Re: Cover Fx Love!

@veronika23 Are these LE?🤔

@StephaniLynn  you know I can't seem to find that answer. So if it doesn't say LE maybe they are perm?  All I keep seeing is that the app will have it on the 26-27.

@coverfx  are the new drops permanent or limited edition. Thank you!

I'm so excited. I kind of want halo. I love bold and loud!  If you use the app though you can't use ebates? Huh...

@sarahshter I normally load my cart in the app then check out in the ebates app. 

I have a feeling it *might* work if we post a link. Only because I have put stuff in my bag via the app then when I sign onto the PC the item is still there to check out with.

Oooh these are so pretty. The other swatches made me think they were too intense for me, but these have me thinking twice.

Cover FX direct has an 18% discount on various love light trios. Basically a combo of Custom Enhancer Drops, Enhance Click, and Perfect Setting Powder.

I cannot wait for the new holographic drops.  I just bought the highlight palette and the highlighting setting spray and love both as well.  Love the perfect setting powder as well.  Interestingly I thought I would like the Kat Von d brightening powder more than the cover fx powder but I don't.  The Kat von d powder is going back.  😟

More swatches!

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 9.24.41 AM.png

Will be available exclusively on the app Feb 26-27

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 10.22.33 AM.png

That Rose Gold has my heart! IT's so pretty! Although the girl in the photos makes all of them wearable. 

Someone in the "Deal Too Good to Pass Up" thread posted that "20off" will give you 20% off your purchase on the direct site: I tried it and it works! Too bad it wont stack with Gilt Vouchers. 

I had gotten a sample of the Cover FX loose perfect setting powder at my last Sephora visit and just tried it out last night with foundation and I really like it. It seemed to be less powdery looking than my usual LM translucent setting powder--like slightly blurring maybe.

This morning I poured a tiny bit of the sample Cover FX perfect setting powder on a plate and then put some LM translucent setting powder nearby to compare. They looked pretty much the same light yellowish color but when I spread them around with my finger the Cover FX powder felt softer. I can't explain it but the soft silkiness and the way it looked last night made me practically run to the store to buy it. 😉

I really like it too! I was never a fan of LM because on me it was too dry and it accentuated any textures I had. With the coverfx, even though I dont find it to blur my pores it does not make them bigger or textures worse. And it still makes my skin look like skin and not a lifeless matte.

Isn't it amazing. The sample literally made me run to the store Friday lol. I did think it was blurring as well , I find the LM is just more matte and CFX satin. The girl at the store asked which was my favorite and I said I still think LM, but CFX is a close second also next to my nars loose. I actually was excited to use the promo to try it and then for some reason I hesitated to try it right away and let it sit for a week.  I think because I had just bought a new fdn a week prior 

More swatches of the new custom drops!

Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 2.25.04 PM.png

This may be an odd question but are these eye safe? I would love Rose Gold but as a shadow 🙂

@ChristalM  I don't know? I personally would apply on my eyes without even thinking about it lol

Pleaseeee tell me these are perm! Halooo<3

So pretty! I have the blossom stick and really love the color.

Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 6.29.53 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 1.26.56 PM.png
  • cover fx.jpg
  • IMG_0106.PNG
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 11.58.11 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 2.25.04 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 9.24.41 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 10.22.33 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 7.39.04 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 7.37.39 PM.png