lorreen

Concealor suggestions

I recently noticed that I have been looking rather haggard in the morning, and I decided to find a concealor to wear...which I realized I didn't have any. Does anyone have any suggestions?

ps...I really like that glowly look that concealor brings. Does anyone else? lol

nailpolar

Re: Concealor suggestions

(0) Hearts

Erase PasteBenefit erase paste is amazing, its brightens and conceals.

jenloveslancome

(0) Hearts

natsuki

(0) Hearts

For full coverage, definitely try the amazing cosmetics concealer, it covers EVERYTHING!! 

But if you want something to touch up, or on the go, you can try the bobbi brown stick concealer, it doesn't provide as much coverage as the amazing cosmetics concealer, but it's very travel friendly, say you need to touch up at school or work, it does the job~ hope this helps =)

ohhenri

(0) Hearts

I really like Boi-ing concealer from Benefit ( I like it better than erase paste, since the erase paste is a little pinkish for my skintone). I also really like Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener, I like to use it under my concealer.  But my favorite item, which is not a concealer, is Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash, it really helps with the puffiness and it gives me the glowly looks that I love.

jxw200

hi! i would recommend trying fresh supernova radiance pen! make up forever also has a nice concealer palette (with five colors) if you have more concealing to do.

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

These are some of the most raved about ones:

1. Benefit Erase Paste

2. Laura Mercier Secret Camuflage 

3. Amazing Cosmetics Concealer

4. MAC Select Cover Up

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies