Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Coming Soon - Highlighters

Soo...You may have noticed on our homepage that there's a super special "App-Only Exclusive Early Access" highlighter event happening soon (That's 2/26, to be exact). Well I got my hot little hands on a couple of the products that will be in the event in a meeting today and I *may* have snuck some pics (okay fine I didn't sneak them, I totally took pics and then asked if I could share them with you guys because I love you but I also love my job).

Anyhoo, the Anastasia Nicole Guerriero Glow palette on the left won't be news to any of you, but OMG LOOK AT THE NEW COVER FX CED SHADE (CED=Custom Enhancer Drops). It's called Halo and you guessed it, it's a Holo. I'm. Obsessed. I've swatched it on everyone within a 5 foot radius and it's legit, you guys. 

Both of these pretties will for sale in the app-exclusive early access event on 2/26, so get ready. Meanwhile I may have pocketed the Cover FX drops* so I'll be coming to work tomorrow SHININ'.

highlighters.jpg

*okay fine, I didn't pocket the drops, they gave them to me because I swooned. Again, I like my job and I've never stolen so much as stamp in my life. xo 

Re: Coming Soon - Highlighters

@Asche  same here.  I wonder why...

Bless you my child! I couldn't find the NG until your link took me straight there! It doesn't come up if I type in the name!

@veronika23

@Smeegle  np 🙂  Yeah they don't come up if you search for them. You need the links to get them outside the app. 😉

Thanks to my girl @veronika23 i snagged the NG palette! Woot woot!

YAY! 🙂

Now I just wish there were some decent promos... oh well...

Me too! Pretty much every promo is OOS in Canada. I was also hoping for a high ebates but nope. Oh well.

YAY! I managed to get Halo!!!! Thanks for the pm @Randell 🙂

Savebythebellexcited2.gif

Oh good V! I woke up at 5:00 am and was still super sleepy. Grabbed the ABH palette (yes I caved!), and I'd thought of tagging some people, but I remembered that you couldn't get in the app. I was able to put it in my basket in the app and then check out on the main website. But at that time of day my brain was useless and I couldn't figured out the shortcuts on the main page. Super glad that Randell figured it out :). Happy holographic Sunday everyone!!! 💞

Same here!  @niki172 

I am so glad @Randell is around to take care of everyone! ❤️❤️❤️   

And I am glad to hear you will be looking even more like a beautiful, holographic mermaid in a few days, @veronika23!!!

Nice @niki172... yeah morning brain doesn't work so well. I totally understand 🙂

I like that! Happy holographic Sunday! 🙂

@veronika23 - maybe I should trademark that saying lol! You should start a thread to go alongside the party thread for us to celebrate our last day of freedom before the workweek starts :D.

You should!  @niki172

My daughter is obsessed with Simply Nailogical on YT and her trademark is "Holosexual."

@niki172  you totally should TM it 😄

Isn't that the episode where she's all hopped up on something and they have to do an intervention? I loved saved by the bell.

@liv545yes it is 😄 I also loved save by the bell!

It's absolutely crazy to me that I can't remember people's names from 5 minutes ago but I can remember a Saved by the Bell episode from, what, 20, 25 years ago?

@liv545  don't worry, you aren't the only one! I can remember super old lyrics and stuff like that but can't remember what I did 5 mins ago 😄

@veronika23 it seriously always makes me feel better to hear that. I'm not alone

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

@liv545  you are definitely not alone 😉

You're welcome @veronika23! So glad you got it! Now we get to really holo-fy ourselves! 💜🙂🌈

Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • highlighters.jpg
  • IMG_0319.GIF
  • halo.jpg
  • 1c7b7cc678935773c8e76dc13ee7b053.jpg
  • IMG_2292.PNG
  • Savebythebellexcited2.gif
  • IMG_0342.JPG
  • IMG_2381.JPG
  • IMG_2385.JPG
  • 02-ABH-NG-2.jpg