Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Coming Soon - Highlighters

Soo...You may have noticed on our homepage that there's a super special "App-Only Exclusive Early Access" highlighter event happening soon (That's 2/26, to be exact). Well I got my hot little hands on a couple of the products that will be in the event in a meeting today and I *may* have snuck some pics (okay fine I didn't sneak them, I totally took pics and then asked if I could share them with you guys because I love you but I also love my job).

Anyhoo, the Anastasia Nicole Guerriero Glow palette on the left won't be news to any of you, but OMG LOOK AT THE NEW COVER FX CED SHADE (CED=Custom Enhancer Drops). It's called Halo and you guessed it, it's a Holo. I'm. Obsessed. I've swatched it on everyone within a 5 foot radius and it's legit, you guys. 

Both of these pretties will for sale in the app-exclusive early access event on 2/26, so get ready. Meanwhile I may have pocketed the Cover FX drops* so I'll be coming to work tomorrow SHININ'.

highlighters.jpg

*okay fine, I didn't pocket the drops, they gave them to me because I swooned. Again, I like my job and I've never stolen so much as stamp in my life. xo 

Re: Coming Soon - Highlighters

Oh that is gorgeous!  I'm suddenly very excited for this 😄

ETA: What's on your lips?  It's such a beautiful shade!

It's Milk Lip Color in Grrrl. Aside from loving the name, it's like the perfect lavenderish purple for me (makes me feel trendier than I actually am) and I was surprised by how much I like the formula!

http://www.sephora.com/lip-color-P404801?keyword=MILK%20MAKEUP%20Lip%20Color%20P404801&skuId=1781855

Awh that really is a pretty colour, @candacebt I can't recall but was there a reason we don't get Milk beauty products for Canada? I have been eyeing their holo stick highlighter for a while now.

@Anewxa I believe it has to do with the packaging; they need to have French on  the boxes before they can be sold here. 

Wow that looks incredible on you!!! 🦄 status girl.

Thanks for the heads up on the itchies @candacebt, I will try to check out the ingredients but somehow I still want it! (can we get a nice promo as well pretty please)

My plans are to add a drop or two to my morning moisturiser for an all over glow, and since it has the purple tones I believe it should work similar to the becca purple primer thingy in perking up the skin. Then ofcourse more drops just for the cheek bones etc! 

I can appreciate how lovely you felt with your daughter's reaction..everytime I wear a bold or unnude lip, my 2 yr old son comes upto me, touches my face and says "wow mommy I love your lips" best feeling ever ❤ 

I'm in so much trouble. I already let her play with my old brushes while I'm putting on my makeup in the morning, I have a feeling she's going to follow in her mommy's beauty obsessed footsteps! Although maybe it will skip a generation, because my mom isn't in to makeup AT ALL. 🙂 

Haha cute and my kids have done that with my brushes and beautyblenders.

@candacebt oh no there's no skipping generations, our daughters are definately little divas in the making 👸 I gifted my 4yr old her first (clear) sephora brand lip gloss last week and she is over the moon to be "like" mommy and shows everyone her big girl gloss!

All I can imagine when you say that is the scene from Looks Who's Talking Too... when she gets ready and her baby gets ready with her and her little girl puts the big makeup brush in her mouth 😄

1c7b7cc678935773c8e76dc13ee7b053.jpg

You look GORGEOUS @candacebt! You are totally selling it 😄

You're beautiful, Candace!!! And I'm loving that violet-pearl glow the highlighter gives you!!!!

I'm sure your baby girl wanted you to share that glow! 😄 How cute!

That looks incredible. I really appreciate the head's up for those with sensitive skin. 🙂

So pretty! Now go play with the ABH 😄

Did the itchiness go away somewhat quickly @candacebt? That kinda stops me in my tracks a bit....

Yup it went away! 

That looks amazing on you! 🙂

It's gorgeous on you!

You enabler you!!!! 🙂

OMG Candace, you look amazing!!

Looks beautiful on you! 

Really pretty @candacebt! I can't wait to get this! It was love at first sight when I saw the first swatch a while back Heart

It looks stunning on you Candace! Children's reactions to Mommy's beauty procedures are priceless. Soon she will be asking you to put whatever you are wearing , on her face as well 😀

It looks gorgeous on you!

Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • highlighters.jpg
  • IMG_0319.GIF
  • halo.jpg
  • 1c7b7cc678935773c8e76dc13ee7b053.jpg
  • IMG_2292.PNG
  • Savebythebellexcited2.gif
  • IMG_0342.JPG
  • IMG_2381.JPG