Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Coming Soon - Highlighters

Soo...You may have noticed on our homepage that there's a super special "App-Only Exclusive Early Access" highlighter event happening soon (That's 2/26, to be exact). Well I got my hot little hands on a couple of the products that will be in the event in a meeting today and I *may* have snuck some pics (okay fine I didn't sneak them, I totally took pics and then asked if I could share them with you guys because I love you but I also love my job).

Anyhoo, the Anastasia Nicole Guerriero Glow palette on the left won't be news to any of you, but OMG LOOK AT THE NEW COVER FX CED SHADE (CED=Custom Enhancer Drops). It's called Halo and you guessed it, it's a Holo. I'm. Obsessed. I've swatched it on everyone within a 5 foot radius and it's legit, you guys. 

Both of these pretties will for sale in the app-exclusive early access event on 2/26, so get ready. Meanwhile I may have pocketed the Cover FX drops* so I'll be coming to work tomorrow SHININ'.

highlighters.jpg

*okay fine, I didn't pocket the drops, they gave them to me because I swooned. Again, I like my job and I've never stolen so much as stamp in my life. xo 

Re: Coming Soon - Highlighters

@candacebt Will the highlighters also be available on the iPad app?

Also - Has your iPad app been redesigned?  I now see a direct link to BT!  However, I can't rotaate the view - it only works sideways...

Is the Ciate London Dewy Skin going to be released than? I saw it in the ad but can't find it online at all. 

I don't believe the Ciate will be in the early access event.

I am assuming the ABH is LE - are the Coverfx drops as well?? @candacebt - please let us know your thoughts if your wore the drops today you fabulous unicorn 🙂

These sound and look very intriguing ! Thanks for sharing @candacebt 

Does anyone know what time these items drop on 02/26?

The Cover FX looks great.  Thanks for sharing with us!!

That ABH Daydream shade is so unique and pretty! Kitty Kat really stands out too but I haven't seen such a pretty orange gold highlighter *__*

Thanks @candacebt !! I'm definitely getting my hands on Halo. 

Do you know if we can load the items into our cart on the app, but switch over and use the regular website checkout? Thanks!

Yes I think you can as long as you are signed in!

Any idea what time the highlighters will launch on the app?

Oh my gosh, I need the Cover Fx drops, I need that purple glow in my life ❤️ I'm obsessed

I may need the Cover FX drops. That's ridiculous. Yeah. I need it. 

I agree!  @alexasteph

IMG_0319.GIF

@Tamara76 Ahh Dean! *swoon* Y'all know me too well.

Wow, the Cover FX drops weren't even on my radar, but I think I have to have them now after seeing your swatch. Thank you!

I'm def looking at the cover fx drops....and now I'm looking at the unidcorn serum/ highlight.  Hmmm, maybe I'll get both for my birthday.  I'm ready with the app!!!

@candacebt - basically you're the best ❤️ ❤️

Oh my!!!! I need those drops!!! Thanks for the sneak peek 🙂

Thank you for the sneak peak! All of these unicorn highlighters are making me go crazyyyy

You sneaky devil!  Those look great!  I'm so excited for them.  Thanks for the sneak peak Candace!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • highlighters.jpg
  • IMG_0319.GIF
  • halo.jpg
  • 1c7b7cc678935773c8e76dc13ee7b053.jpg
  • IMG_2292.PNG
  • Savebythebellexcited2.gif
  • IMG_0342.JPG
  • IMG_2381.JPG
  • IMG_2385.JPG