Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Coming Soon - Highlighters

Soo...You may have noticed on our homepage that there's a super special "App-Only Exclusive Early Access" highlighter event happening soon (That's 2/26, to be exact). Well I got my hot little hands on a couple of the products that will be in the event in a meeting today and I *may* have snuck some pics (okay fine I didn't sneak them, I totally took pics and then asked if I could share them with you guys because I love you but I also love my job).

Anyhoo, the Anastasia Nicole Guerriero Glow palette on the left won't be news to any of you, but OMG LOOK AT THE NEW COVER FX CED SHADE (CED=Custom Enhancer Drops). It's called Halo and you guessed it, it's a Holo. I'm. Obsessed. I've swatched it on everyone within a 5 foot radius and it's legit, you guys. 

Both of these pretties will for sale in the app-exclusive early access event on 2/26, so get ready. Meanwhile I may have pocketed the Cover FX drops* so I'll be coming to work tomorrow SHININ'.

highlighters.jpg

*okay fine, I didn't pocket the drops, they gave them to me because I swooned. Again, I like my job and I've never stolen so much as stamp in my life. xo 

Re: Coming Soon - Highlighters

Oh lalaaaa I wish I'd be given stuff whenever I swooned! My closet would be filled with lots of $$$ shoes, handbags and makeup lol!

I think I'm going to grab one or two of the new Coverfx drops! I already own a few of them and LOVE them for highlighting but also mixing into my body lotions so that I can shimmer and shine when I'm out dancing 😉

Wow, I really want both of those now, especially the Cover FX drops! 😍

Thanks @candacebt  🙂 Yes I saw that about the products. I think the new UD fluid highlighter is part of those products too? I must say I am really disappointed.  I think Rouge should have gotten first access. Not everyone has the app either because they don't have the device for it or a phone that supports it.  I am DYING to get my hands on halo and won't be able to get first access 😞

ETA: Normally I wouldn't mind waiting.. It's just because things sell out in a hot minute in Canada and never comes back in stock... I swear it's like they have 10 of each product for the whole country.

Totally understand. The app is thankfully on Android and iPhone now, so hopefully more people will be able to access it. There also should be enough stock to last after the early access. xo

@candacebt - I have an Android, but the app is not compatible with my phone because my phone is "too old" per a Sephora Tech.  I'm not going to shell out a few hundred bucks for a new phone just to get the Sephora app!  (Sorry!)  My phone works just phone for what I need it for; any apps are just perks.  As @veronika23 said, it would be nice for Rouge first access since we spend more.

Thanks @candacebt. I have a Blackberry and managed to get the app to work until a recent update.  I love my BB and would never change it!  I just think it be nice for rouge to always get first access. We do spend more 😉

I want halo sooo bad!!! 😄

@veronika23- Would you like me to pick you up a Halo and send it to you?  I'm getting one for me, and that palette is singing a siren (mermaid) song to me so it's no problem.

@prettyinpathanks for the offer! I'll just wait until the site release. Hopefully there will be a work around the app 😉

You are too sweet! Heart

That highlighter looks gorgeous on your hand so I'm sure it looks 10000000x more stunning on your face!

I'm going to be a unicorn, I'm so excited!

Image result for harry potter unicorn gif

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • highlighters.jpg
  • IMG_0319.GIF
  • halo.jpg
  • 1c7b7cc678935773c8e76dc13ee7b053.jpg
  • IMG_2292.PNG
  • Savebythebellexcited2.gif
  • IMG_0342.JPG