Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Coming Soon - Highlighters

Soo...You may have noticed on our homepage that there's a super special "App-Only Exclusive Early Access" highlighter event happening soon (That's 2/26, to be exact). Well I got my hot little hands on a couple of the products that will be in the event in a meeting today and I *may* have snuck some pics (okay fine I didn't sneak them, I totally took pics and then asked if I could share them with you guys because I love you but I also love my job).

Anyhoo, the Anastasia Nicole Guerriero Glow palette on the left won't be news to any of you, but OMG LOOK AT THE NEW COVER FX CED SHADE (CED=Custom Enhancer Drops). It's called Halo and you guessed it, it's a Holo. I'm. Obsessed. I've swatched it on everyone within a 5 foot radius and it's legit, you guys. 

Both of these pretties will for sale in the app-exclusive early access event on 2/26, so get ready. Meanwhile I may have pocketed the Cover FX drops* so I'll be coming to work tomorrow SHININ'.

highlighters.jpg

*okay fine, I didn't pocket the drops, they gave them to me because I swooned. Again, I like my job and I've never stolen so much as stamp in my life. xo 

Re: Coming Soon - Highlighters

Thanks for the sneak peek Candace!! 🙂

Will they be early access for Canadians too?

Super excited for the ABH!

yes, what time for us canadians? i need that ABH!

@candacebt. Thanks for the sneak peek!! I want both of these soooo bad!  😻🦄💗

Thanks for the pics! @candacebt I really want the ABH! I've been on the fence but now I've seen swatches and I really want it!!!! I hope the formula is as good as 'That Glow' from last year ❤️ That kit made my skin look wet and perfect 😃

The Cover FX looks pretty interesting!!

@Tamara76 

LOL Candice, Ty for this info! 

The mermaid girls need to see the drops!

I need to download the app now. 🙂

Thanks for the tag!  @luvgloss13

Those Cover FX drops look even more mermaidy than the ones I have! 😍😍😍

@Tamara76 More mermaidy?!!!!!! sold!

Which one to get is the question of the hour! Thanks for the pics @candacebt - gotta love the temptation 😄

Spoiler
Spoiler
Can't do both as my stash was discovered. Why can't men understand?? It's holographic!!!!! 

BOTH @niki172

@niki172 @luvgloss13 LOL yes get both! Men are irrelevant in these decisions, they just don't understand!

It's funny because I showed my bf some of my makeup items before and asked him what they were for and all he responded was "your face" and walked away.  Good enough answer for me! He thankfully understands and doesn't question why I need 70+ lipsticks.

@sabrinas - I am a bit concerned that the ABH palette will be a bit too "much" (for lack of a better term) for my skin tone. Since we're pretty close in coloring (well at least any lipstick you try that I try works on me as well. You're magical like that) is that a concern of yours? I'm eyeing the gold colors in particular. Kitty kat looks stunning also the pearl colored one, but IDK about the rest....

@niki172 @sabrinas 

Sabrina, Hubby won't bug me about makeup! Then i have to get on him about cars! 😉

70 lipsticks, please post your favs.

Niki, You can use it as shadows too? I think with a large fan brush it will be less intense.

@luvgloss13 funny you say that. I just bought a brand new fan brush 😄

@niki172 which one? Perfect! See it was meant to be. LOL.

do you have the Moonchild Palette? 

@luvgloss13 - I do not have the Moonchild palette. I have KVD's Alchemist palette and a bunch of singles (Becca, Nars, Dior, Pat McGrath, Chanel, YSL, and some drugstore) Hence my stash that I mentioned 😅. I keep going back and forth - right now my current mood is "yup I'm going to get it!". Only 2 more days......

@niki172 I know how you feel. 

I am trying hard not to buy highlighters, yet I can't resist! I think it would be close to the Alchemist. I am getting the drops for sure and I guess the palette is LE and that always gets me... 

Now that sounds like a fun meeting 😉 I am going to have a hard time keeping my wallet closed on that day lol

Yayy thanks for the swatch @candacebt!! I so want to get the holo enhancer drops and may just skip the becca prismatic amethyst..ok so I am getting both lol and imagine them layered 😍

Omg layered, that sounds awesome. I've been eyeing the prismatic amethyst too!

Yesss get it @candacebt it will look glorious on you! I would love to see a pic when you do wear halo tomorrow to work 🌈

P.S - I loved this sneak peek post from you, we need more of these in the future please! 💜

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • highlighters.jpg
  • IMG_0319.GIF
  • halo.jpg
  • 1c7b7cc678935773c8e76dc13ee7b053.jpg
  • IMG_2292.PNG
  • Savebythebellexcited2.gif
  • IMG_0342.JPG
  • IMG_2381.JPG
  • IMG_2385.JPG