Coconut gelee

Has anyone tried the new Coconut blush gelee (hope I spelled it right Smiley Happy?

I would love to hear if it works, smells nice, stays put, and most important looks nice once put on.

Re: Coconut gelee

(0) Hearts

Wow, thank you so much for all the feedback! I will have to pick up one now Smiley Happy.

Hi 1930sbella,

I tried the coral one on and I like it. Its has a wash of color and it does have a gel-like texture. It's buildable and I didn't notice much of a smell either.

<3 Melissa

I really like mine...I have pink escape.  I find it super easy to apply.  it is buildable color that looks really natural.  I never noticed the smell. And I find it to stay put for a very long time ****but*** I've found that for me it works better with some of my foundations than others. 

(0) Hearts

How do you ladies apply this? I own one, and can't for the life of me get this to apply smoothy and I've tried everything I can think of.

You can just use two fingers to apply it just as you would a cream blush Smiley Happy. Try doing a press dab to see if that helps.

Whimsically yours,
Janine

(0) Hearts

I am in LOVE with this gel color! It's cool to the touch and has such a nice scent and glow. The only thing I don't like is choosing a color! Smiley Happy 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

(0) Hearts

Hi 1930sbella,

Yes! It works really nicely and has a great sort of vintage stained quality to it. They're great for summer, have a very subtle scent, and stay well. If you have skin that is a bit more on the oily side, I'd recommend setting with some translucent powder for optimal staying power.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 6 in conversation