1930sbella

Coconut gelee

Has anyone tried the new Coconut blush gelee (hope I spelled it right :smileyhappy:?

I would love to hear if it works, smells nice, stays put, and most important looks nice once put on.

1930sbella

Re: Coconut gelee

(0) Hearts

Wow, thank you so much for all the feedback! I will have to pick up one now :smileyhappy:.

melissabt

Hi 1930sbella,

I tried the coral one on and I like it. Its has a wash of color and it does have a gel-like texture. It's buildable and I didn't notice much of a smell either.

<3 Melissa
michmo

I really like mine...I have pink escape.  I find it super easy to apply.  it is buildable color that looks really natural.  I never noticed the smell. And I find it to stay put for a very long time ****but*** I've found that for me it works better with some of my foundations than others. 

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

How do you ladies apply this? I own one, and can't for the life of me get this to apply smoothy and I've tried everything I can think of.

janinebt

You can just use two fingers to apply it just as you would a cream blush :smileyhappy:. Try doing a press dab to see if that helps.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
dianabt

(0) Hearts

I am in LOVE with this gel color! It's cool to the touch and has such a nice scent and glow. The only thing I don't like is choosing a color! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
janinebt

(0) Hearts

Hi 1930sbella,

Yes! It works really nicely and has a great sort of vintage stained quality to it. They're great for summer, have a very subtle scent, and stay well. If you have skin that is a bit more on the oily side, I'd recommend setting with some translucent powder for optimal staying power.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • janinebt
    • crayzeeRN