Answer
6kels9
Christmas Wish List?
(0) Hearts

So I was thinking about going on a shopping spree at Sephora before Christmas and I want to see what eveyrone else is buying or interested in the holiday season for themselves? Any new palettes / face products / eye products that have caught your eyes? What's on YOUR wish list this year?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 7
242girl
Answered
(0) Hearts

Ohh my gosh theres so much for a wish list for Sephora lol .... Ive been thinking of a few things though ... My boyfriend almost always gets me something from Sephora for any gift giving occasion so i've been making a little list lol. 

-Close Up: Real Life To Red Carpet Natural To Dramatic Face Tutorial -Bobbi Brown Beauty Rules.

-Glo Glo Brilliant personal teeth whiting device 

-Kat Von D Kat Eye Brush Set 

-Soap and glory you cube set 

-Tocca Beauty Candle de Viaggio Travel set. 

-Too Faced on the Prowl

-Sephora Beauty and the Bride collection.

Sooooo much more but these are on the top of my list for this coming Christmas :smileyhappy:

teish
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi how are you!?

So, My wish list on here is so long I'm scared to even total it all lol! I have things that I want ranging from different color OPI nail polishes to my favorite mascaras and skincare lines. I love YSl and buxom mascaras and Stila liquid eyeliners. I also would like to try out the new origins line. I heard  that it's really good and I've been wanting to try a natural skincare line. My favorite perfumes are also in there... I love light blue from D&G and flower by Kenzo. I plan on buying his new one called flowertag, I think. So so many products but then I'd be typing away forever lol!

momtothai
Answered
(0) Hearts
I purchased the Too Faced Swwet Dreams Palette and I love it. I have the Matte Sahdows collection as well that I really like for everyday. Any of the Tarte line of Amazonian Clay powder blush is great as is the Balm in Cabana Boy
lowrah
Answered

PS. If you don't already have one, you should get a Clarisonic!!

ran8
Answered

Knowing the way my family shops, if I am getting anything from Sephora, it will be a gift card. 

I did make a registry for them to look at but there is a 99.9% chance they will not pay any attention to it.  Since mascara is supposed to be thrown out in either 3 or 6 months, I put those on the list.  Cannot remember if I did the gold sparkle one from Givenchy or not.  The viewers are a little more traditional so probably not. 

If I had to shop for a younger woman or someone who liked makeup, Sephora's Bestsellers would be the box set of choice. If there were lots of women to shop for, I would buy the mascara set and split them up in stocking stuffers.  And if there were nailpolish junkies, the huge set by OPI would also be split. 

I also put some input into this thread of things I thought were interesting gift sets for the holidays:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Holiday-Gift-Sets/td-p/232029

Maybe I would grab the Tarina Taratino Sparklicity items to feel festive.  I've also thought about trying accent false lashes (if I had somewhere to go and if they would blend in properly) and crystals  just for the fun of it.

I was looking at two eyeshadow palettes but since they are not coming to the states, nothing else at the moment has been a want/musthave/omgggggsooawesome. 

lowrah
Answered

I'm stocking up on Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Alpha Beta® Peel before the F&F sale ends. Probably some replacement brushes for my Mia too.

I use my "Shopping List" to hold stuff that I think I want, but am not sure.. so there's a bunch of stuff in there that I'd like, but don't really want to buy myself. Like a tokidoki brush, and passe pouches.. DKNY Be Delicious rollerball duo (I need to try it before I buy it though because I get migraines with a bunch of perfumes)

No makeup though, because I'm on a "No Buy" until I use or get rid of at least 75% of the stuff I have.

vivid123
Answered

Hi there!

I would definitely recommend purchasing either separately or the box set of Makeup forevers HD products- primer, foundation, translucent powder. I recently bought them and can't stress enough on how amazing these products are. Leaves such a flawless finish:smileyhappy: Enjoy your shopping!!

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • momtothai
    • 242girl
    • ran8
    • lowrah
    • teish
    • vivid123
    • 6kels9