kenny

Chantecaille at Winners!

This afternoon I dropped by Winners (Canadian Marshalls/TJ Maxx) and found Chantecaille! I got the White Tiger compact and the Wild Horses palette. Since they were in security boxes I took a leap of faith (and a quick look at them online with my phone) and bought them. I figured even if I got home and decided I didn't care for them, I could find some lovely BT gals to share with...but looks like I might be keeping these bad boys :smileyhappy:

upload_4603108077640542721.jpgupload_2263541778204163325.jpg

lilahtov

Re: Chantecaille at Winners!

WOW! The tiger compact is so gorgeous.

rikkie

Oh! Nice find! Which Winners were you at? Were there more than one of either of them? My parents are coming to visit me tomorrow, so if there is a chance of getting my hands on the white tiger especially I will send my mom all over the city, haha. 

kenny

It was at the Mayfield Common one. They did have a few others compact (a silver one?) that weren't in the clearance. I'm not sure exactly what it was but it was $50. There was some le Metier de Beaute foundation, but I had no idea what shade I would be.

rikkie

I'm going to send her over there right now, hahaha. It'll be my payback for her calling me on Friday and saying she decided to stay at our place the entire time instead of just while we're out of town (they heard we were going on a trip and offered to "cat-sit" AKA escape winter at all costs). She knew we had no furniture in the spare bedroom so yesterday I had to go buy a mattress, bed frame, dresser, lamps, etc etc. The least she can do is go in search of a magical silver compact for me, right? :smileytongue:

kenny

(0) Hearts

Yay! I hope you can get something good! It is the least she could do :smileyhappy: Haha, mayfield common is probably the Winners with the longest lines too... it'll help even the score

Missie772

Nice find!!! :smileyhappy: I am IN LOVE with the White Tiger Compact!!!

Kiki1517

So pretty! And such a steal! I never find good deals at my local TJ Maxx other than hair products. The only makeup I have ever seen is NYX and knockoffs :/ 

kenny

I find it can really depend. Especially since only some use security boxes on the higher end makeup, so sometimes even if you find something good, somebody stuck their fingers in it.

One time I actually saw a lady open a compact, swipe her fingers in it, pat it on her face then put it back! It was also Smashbox. Who does that?

Kiki1517

Exactly. Actually the other day I was shopping at Target and there was literally a girl sitting on the floor in the cosmetics isle opening packages and doing her makeup with a compact! 

kenny

It really sucks, since this is why the markup for cosmetics can be so ridiculous.

AKRinNY

Those are gorgeous! But I don't understand palettes like that. Are you supposed to swirl it all together? Or, like the horse one, are you supposed to use each of the two colors in each circle separately? 

kenny

(0) Hearts

There's actually just some gold (and a couple other shades) overlay, that comes off after a couple uses, so there is just one shade underneath.

bad823

Definitely too pretty to use, they're collectors items!

roxystar4

awe! that is awesome! Nice find kenny

prettyinpa

[ Edited ]

They are way too pretty for me to use!  I'd love to have the horse one, I'd put it on my desk and stare at it all day. 

xpap

[ Edited ]

That White Tiger compact is GORGEOUS!!! Oh no, I am so tempted to order one!! Great find!

DandyLionFluff

Those are really pretty.  

Congrats, I don't think I would be able to use them because they are too pretty.

ChicDabbler

Wonderful! That's an awesome price! I was eyeing the horse palette but I know that with my luck, as soon as I buy one, an even prettier palette is going to come out and the size on those are pretty generous so it's gonna last a long long time. The full price of $80+ is still quite daunting tho. @.@

kenny

I know, I really didn't need more stuff :smileyhappy: But as soon as I pulled up the image of the White Tiger compact, I HAD to have it. The wild horses one I wasn't quite as excited, but now I have it at home and have had a better look at it, I love it, and the price was great

veronika23

Wow!  Cool! Thanks for sharing :smileyhappy:  Which city are you in?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 44 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • ChicDabbler
    • roxystar4
    • veronika23