beautylovingirl

Chanel's Lipstick and Blush Match

Hey Girlies,

I saw these and just loved them so I thought I would share:chanel fall.jpg I love the way they coordinated these!

kggigglesz

Re: Chanel's Lipstick and Blush Match

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know what the name of the color and number for the blush and lipstick on the top right one? Thanks!!

kimchikween

I have the presage blush but not the lipstick....sometimes I use my lipstick as a cream blush so I guess that's matching :smileywink:  If I have a strong lip, though, I tend to go much lighter, more subtle with the cheek.  It's cool, though, how they coordinate...  I think they do that (or at least recently) with lip and nails.

annekevdb

Pretty! I like the middle coral color... I have never bought anything from Chanel... so tempted.

sephoramusthave

I don't think I've ever matched my lipstick to my blush 100%, but I do mostly wear pink lipstick and pink blush lol. I have yet to buy a RED blush though, I kept telling myself that after I use up my deluxe sample of benefit benetint (not a fan btw) I'll get a full sized red blush. I love how red looks on cheeks, but I don't like any liquid formulas.

I want either MUFE Scarlet, Stila Poppy, or Tarte Natural Beauty. NARS has a Exibit A, but it seems like it would be waaaayyy too pigmented for me. My tan is wearing off and pretty soon I'll be back to being fair.

beautylovingirl

At least it takes the guess work out in even coming close.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I know their so pretty and I know really none of us "match" our blush and lipsticks, but I see alot of questions on here about what color lipstick can I wear with this blush and vice versa so I thought it might help someone.

Just in case someone doesn't know what vice versa means: It means the other way around. I don't want any confusion on my post.

sephoramusthave

I don't own anything by Chanel :smileysad:

I really like the pale pink one!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 11 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • beautylovingirl