Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

A/W 2017 - Available August 4th

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 1.57.12 PM.png

I like this idea but concerned the concealer shade limits the choice of palette, assuming the large area is the concealer and the smaller areas are the blush/lip & highlighter. 

I really love the look of these but worry about the quality. I am going to keep my eye on Temptalia to see if she reviews them!

Temptalia has posted a review of the Ombre Premiere Longwear Cream Eyeshadows in Scintillance, Pourpre Profound, and Noir Petrole.

Saw this eye look featuring the new Chanel Ombres cream eyeshadows in the eye look gallery posted on Temptalia.

Chanel Neutral Eye Collage.jpg

Fyi, @Mochapj @blackkitty2014

Thx you @TraceyEB. Ugh, it is harder harder to resist placing an order for these.

Temptalia has swatches of all of the Ombre Premiere creams and 8 of the powders:

Screen Shot 2017-05-20 at 4.26.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-20 at 4.27.23 PM.png

Desert Rouge looks so pretty!

@Mochapj, why you do this to me?  I dont need any more eyeshadows but i want at least 2 (Terre BruLee and Pourpre Profond). 🙂

@blackkitty2014Those are good ones!! Saw Sabrina from BeautyLookBook posted an IG picture with 2 new Chanel cream shadows and commented "they're so good". Thankfully, most are permanent. 🙂

I dont have lots of Chanel but i like most of the things i own.  Last year collection was so gorgerous.  I wear cream Rouge Brulee today 🙂 What are you getting @TraceyEB?

@blackkitty2014I wish I got my hands on Rouge Brule but I missed it! Darn!

I don't own any single shadows from Chanel. I have my eye on Poupre Profond, Terre Brule, Silver Pink, maybe Underone, Desert Rouge, and Talpa, though am curious how to/if I can wear Titane as it has a colour shift that looks interesting. At the counter, I want to try the reds first as they would be the hardest for me to mix and match on my own. 🙂

Upcoming fall collection 

IMG_1310.PNG

OMG, that nude one looks like Beiges de Chanel, one of my all time fave palettes!

Wow those colors are gorgeous.  I don't want to think about fall yet but who can resist Chanel.

Swatches and layering of select cream (Purpre Profound and Terre Brule) and powder shadows (Vibrant Violet, Chocolate Brown, Desert Rouge) from the upcoming Chanel Ombre Premier Collection from Beauty Accord (ME_UNINTERRUPTED):Beauty Accord product display.jpg)Swatch 1.jpgSwatch 2.jpgSwatch 3.jpgSwatch 4.jpg

Swatches of the Ombre Premieres from ByGeorgiaGrace

Seems in the last photo only the underlined shade names are the new shades.  

Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 2.12.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-16 at 2.13.31 PM.png

More swatches from British Beauty Blogger:

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 8.07.40 PM.png

Starting bottom to top: Sable (satin), Flesh (satin) Desert Rouge (metallic), Poudre D’Or (metallic), Visione (matte), Vibrant Violet (satin), Chocolate Brown (matte), Talpa (satin) and Bronze Antique (satin).

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 8.10.39 PM.png

In the swatch, top to bottom, Blue Jean, Carbone, Noir Satin and Verde.

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 8.12.24 PM.png

So, in the swatch left to right, is Lilas D’Or, Noir Petrole and Pourpre Profund.

And from ObsessionBeauty.PL

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 8.18.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-04 at 8.19.29 PM.png

Beautiful! Does anyone have any idea when/where these will be available in Canada? 

@vhm333 I emailed Chanel a few weeks ago to ask and they told me they will hit Canadian counters on 6/4.

Thanks @Mochapj

testing