Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@TraceyEB No problem! I find it a bit  bizarre that they can only be viewed on mobile now. I tried checking the page on my laptop and it doesn't even mention the collection 🤷🏼‍♀️

@gonerogueHow frustrating! The collection should be visible on your laptop. It's visible to me though not the same mix/match shown on the mobile. My pet peeve is online design that doesn't match the desktop/laptop design. I have no idea how to access BT on Sephora's online app.

Would love to have all new Chanel shades to mix and match looks.

Wow! These are gorg!

@lyravega Right?! Really tempted to buy everything little by little so my wallet doesn't get hit all at once 😉

Cool, now if only I could get a MUA to do this for me daily!

Bye bye money.

That eye look is gorgeous!

I noticed that So Choix no longer lists Chanel as a brand (or carries any Chanel items). I wonder if this is temporary as Chanel appears to be refreshing some of their items and packaging, or if it is gone for good.

Any news on whether or not Nordstrom is ever going to get Plisse? If not I'm going to go ahead and order from Chanel. Any codes out there?

@StephaniLynn The highlighter and the two tweed blushes are marked as chanel.com exclusive online. 

@Vineetha Thanks! I went ahead and ordered from Chanel. Don't want to miss this baby!

Would love to here how you like it and how you would describe the shade/texture.

I received the same timeframe from my SA in WI. They are expecting to sell out quickly. If you have a Chanel counter in a Bon Ton store (Younkers, Boston Store, etc.), they are having a Goodwill sale and you get a 15% off cosmetics coupon with each article donated (runds through Apr 1). Can use 1 coupon per product purchased.

@StephaniLynn The last update I got from my Chanel SA was last week and she said their shipment got delayed by a week but for sure it would be in by the last week of March. This is specifically for my store though and I live in SF but if my store is getting it, then for sure other stores should be getting it. If you don't want to risk it, then I would order from Chanel direct before it sells out.

Collection Eyes 2017 - No dates yet

Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 12.12.46 PM.png

Oooh, more Illusion D'ombre!  I thought I was safe this summer from needing more makeup.

I just saw that Chanel.com has the Illusion D'Ombre in Émerveille on the Discontinued Favorites page. This has me very sad! I love that color!! 

@playingdressup, @Ispend2much6, and @AnneMCC, I noticed this a while back on my Nordstrom favorites page. Looking through their current offerings, Emerveille has returned!!!

ETA:  But, I see it is not on chanel direct, and it looks like the packaging has changed, as well as all the available shades, so now I'm at a dilemma:  stock up on an old favorite that is prone to drying out, or accept that it is gone, and embrace the new shade. Decisions, decisions.

ETA ... round 2:  It is available on chanel direct, but they now have three different offerings of Illusion D'Ombre:  regular, matte, and premiere. Here's to hoping the regular/original doesn't go away, or at least for emerveille!

I ended up buying an Émerveille. I hope they keep it around or at least have a similar new color! I'll be sad if Mirage goes away as well, but I'm not close enough to finishing mine to get a backup. It would probably dry out! 

Im excited to see all the new colors though! Thanks for pointing them out @SheWhoSkis

Thank you @SheWhoSkis.  My head is spinning at those choices!

Me too.

Oh me too @playingdressup I actually had one and it dried up I had to toss it and couldn't find another one. Maybe I should grab it from discontinued..

2 Replies
testing