Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

OH it's super pretty. So @shimmerbait do you or anyone know is this online Chanle exclusive or will the stores get it?

@AnneMCC  It's mentioned below Nordstrom expects to carry. But when I asked my SA last month, she didn't know. 

Thanks @shimmerbait

I decided to pass on the Plisse Lumiere for now, but have been waiting for the Tweed Blushes!  😍😍😍

@shimmerbait What!! Thank you so much! You're the best to remember me! I'm going to get on it now! 

👏🏻😬😘😘

Missed out on the fall shadow quad and regretting it? Looks like it is back in stock at Nordstrom. 268 Candeur et Experience is the shade.

If anyone subscribes or buys Glamour magazine...there is a foil of the Blue Serum in the March issue. 

Has anyone heard any details on Plisse Lumiere? Did I miss it somehow?

@StephaniLynn

Just wanted to leave you with an update that I recently got regarding the Plisse Lumiere. My Nordstrom Chanel SA said we would be getting it around early to mid March. Once I see it on the floor, I can report back 🙂

@gonerogue Thank you so much for the update!:D

@StephaniLynn@Mochapj I had wondered same thing and my SA just told me that it is due to ship mid June for the US and that the Beige collection is due mid May in stores. She is a Nordstrom SA by the way. ☺

@Sunnysmom June would be perfect. That's my birthday month! 

@StephaniLynn oh yea! Perfect present for you then!! 😘 It'll be here before we know it! 

@niki172@StephaniLynn Ive read in a few places that its not coming to the US until June. 

Not really sure why the international market got it first, TBH

@MochapjYou got the Plisse Lumiere, right? I vaguely remember that you posted swatches somewhere. Any thoughts on it? Worth getting? Or is it a pass?

@flonkerton I did when it went on sale in Canada. (it's the one on the right)

IMG_7050.JPG

I do like it, more than the recent flower shaped one (Camelia de Chanel) but I don't think the shade is particularly unique so it would depend on whether you're into the design of the product, I guess.

Thx @Mochapj.  I try to be good and only hoard a little this year.  I still cant decide if i should get the Nars Blance de Sable, this or the Tom Ford Reflects Gilt.  How closely this to the lightest shade of Nars Blance de Sable?

@blackkitty2014

fingertip is lightest NARS and Plisse

arm swatches is lightest NARS, plissé, middle NARS

IMG_8677.JPG

Thx you so so much @Mochapj.  Plisse is really gorgerous.  I love your swatches as always 😉

@blackkitty2014 I'd have to check in better lighting but off the top of my head I think the NARS is more of a white gold and the Chanel is peachier.

Anonymous Insider

I think it's becoming increasingly common for some products to be released first in international market...I've seen so many brands releasing first in Korea (maybe japan/china too), incl. Dior.

1 Reply
testing