Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thanks so much for your input Really appreciate it. 🙂

I am afraid to use mine... don't want to mess it up. 😞

Completely understand. I'm also trying to resist buying it just to look at...been there, done that and I always regret it at some point.

Plisse Lumiere de Chanel Illuminating Powder should be available late January on Chanel dot com for USA, along with the rest of the Energies et Puretes de Chanel / Chanel Le Blanc Spring 2017 collection. Photo and info credit to chicprofile. 

IMG_7387.PNG

@shimmerbate have you or anyone heard the exact release date for this collection? My Chanel SA did not. Seems odd if should be soon?! Or who will get it? Thank u!

@Sunnysmom  I have not yet found it online or any product pages, but I am reading it will be available on Chanel's website, as well as Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Harrods, and Bergdorf Goodman.

@shimmerbait thanks so much for this info. Appreciate you! It looks so pretty doesn't it! I didn't get one of the similar blushes in past collections and don't think I can resist these!

@Sunnysmom  The blushers are stunning! I hope all the info is accurate and the collex will be in the US!

@shimmerbait Oh man I think so too! I asked my Chanel SA friend today and she was told online Chanel earlier by a few months and then in dept stores like Nordstrom June!! Eeks I can't wait that long!! lol 

OMG!  Those tweed blushes! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

My Camelia was delivered today.  I appreciated that the samples came in a small, black drawstring bag. Took me back to the yesteryears of Sephora. I love the white Chanel box it was packaged inside. 

IMG_7381.JPG

Lovely!   I adore ordering from Chanel direct because of the packaging!

@shimmerbait Soooo beautiful😍😍

Chanel website says available 1/25.

I'll be watching you -_-

I got mine today and I feel bad for anyone who's orders got canceled! 

But there is hope you will still get one. did you check your cc payment and see if it went through?

Mine also just came in, but I feel so bad for everyone who received an empty box or whose order was cancelled.  😞

Update on my camellia order. So they shipped mine with an empty box. And I got off the phone with them right now and they said there are no more left and they would just have to refund my card. I ordered on Friday by the way.

Oh no!  I am so sorry to hear that! 😞

I really hope you can get one from the restock...

Thanks so much!

Sorry @PrettyPaint! I called Saturday, in hopes of being able to fix the issue before it sold out. Supposedly I have a replacement on its way to me, but the box is weighing in at 0.5 pounds. I'm slightly worries I'm getting an empty box.

FWIW, it looks like the product page says it's coming back 1/25/2017 - maybe try calling back and see if they can save you one from the restock?

That is outrageous, an empty box? Where do you see the weight? Mine is arriving tomorrow, I better check that.

What a cluster**** on Chanel's part.

testing