Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Chanel website says available 1/25.

I'll be watching you -_-

I got mine today and I feel bad for anyone who's orders got canceled! 

But there is hope you will still get one. did you check your cc payment and see if it went through?

Mine also just came in, but I feel so bad for everyone who received an empty box or whose order was cancelled.  😞

Update on my camellia order. So they shipped mine with an empty box. And I got off the phone with them right now and they said there are no more left and they would just have to refund my card. I ordered on Friday by the way.

Oh no!  I am so sorry to hear that! 😞

I really hope you can get one from the restock...

Thanks so much!

Sorry @PrettyPaint! I called Saturday, in hopes of being able to fix the issue before it sold out. Supposedly I have a replacement on its way to me, but the box is weighing in at 0.5 pounds. I'm slightly worries I'm getting an empty box.

FWIW, it looks like the product page says it's coming back 1/25/2017 - maybe try calling back and see if they can save you one from the restock?

That is outrageous, an empty box? Where do you see the weight? Mine is arriving tomorrow, I better check that.

What a cluster**** on Chanel's part.

As long as UPS didn't flag it as an empty box, I think you should be cool. Mine weighed .5 lbs, and tracking said the merchandise is missing and empty carton was discarded. I think as long as your package is moving, you're probably fine. I never actually got the box because it sounds like UPS trashed it. I still don't understand...haha.

Thanks! I asked them if they could save me one and they said no.

--And I just got an email that my camellia order shipped (the one I thought was cancelled due to the empty box), so who knows what will arrive....Haha.

I got the same answer, minus the offer of an overnight shipping code. The original order will be cancelled and the credit card refunded, then we are on our own to catch it or not when it goes up again.

Boo. Sorry you had bad luck too. Hopefully they will restock a decent amount.

@PrettyPaint Bummer. I just sent you a PM!

@Libellules you will get it. Mine had the same weight! 🙂

Thanks @luvgloss13! That's actually really reassuring 🙂

YW! I was concerned when I saw the low weight! lol. 

@Libellules

Update- site says 1.25. 🙂 So there is hope for us all. 😊

Quick question, I never received a shipping confirmation for my Camelia powder, and I'm not sure how to check my order status on their website. Any suggestions on how to do that? Also, if it was cancelled would I have got an email?

Thanks @gonerogue and @shimmerbait ! I didn't have anything listed under my current orders which worried me, but then I received a confirmation email this morning, so hopefully it will be here tomorrow! 🙂

If you click on the 3 little bars on the top right corner of the screen, it will say "login". After you login, do the same thing (click on the little bars up there again) and it will give you the option of "my account" and after you click that, you will see about 4 options on the drop down menu and one of them will be "order status". My first order was cancelled without me receiving an email about it but the status was cancelled when I checked the website. Hope this helps 🙂

@KaBla  Log into your account on Chanel (might need to drill into the makeup tab to pull up login from the menu), after you are logged in, drill again into menu and click "my account," and then "order history" will be an option and you can see from there :). 

testing