Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Quick question, I never received a shipping confirmation for my Camelia powder, and I'm not sure how to check my order status on their website. Any suggestions on how to do that? Also, if it was cancelled would I have got an email?

Thanks @gonerogue and @shimmerbait ! I didn't have anything listed under my current orders which worried me, but then I received a confirmation email this morning, so hopefully it will be here tomorrow! 🙂

If you click on the 3 little bars on the top right corner of the screen, it will say "login". After you login, do the same thing (click on the little bars up there again) and it will give you the option of "my account" and after you click that, you will see about 4 options on the drop down menu and one of them will be "order status". My first order was cancelled without me receiving an email about it but the status was cancelled when I checked the website. Hope this helps 🙂

@KaBla  Log into your account on Chanel (might need to drill into the makeup tab to pull up login from the menu), after you are logged in, drill again into menu and click "my account," and then "order history" will be an option and you can see from there :). 

So I never got a shipping confirmation email and when I log on to Chanel, it says my order for my Camelia is still on hold.

However.... I just received a notice from UPS that my package from Chanel should be delivered tomorrow by 10:30 a.m.   Sooooo confused...  🙂

I never got a shipping confirmation either, but I emailed Chanel's customer service and they gave me a tracking number...hope something actually comes

I got this too...and then when I just rechecked my shipping status on UPS it appears my package is being returned to Chanel!

@Winthrop44 @lydiatong I'd advise you both to contact Chanel direct. This happened to the powder that they shipped me on Saturday. They were able to re-ship one to me yesterday. However, they are (at least mostly) sold out of ithis - so if you want it, I suggest you call them quickly.

I called Chanel and they told me to wait another day before calling again if I didn't receive it the package because on ups tracking it says the package is out for delivery but also says it's being returned to the sender. I'm pretty sure that means it's being out for delivery back to where they sent out the package but the cs I talked to over the phone thought it meant it's being out for delivery to me which is why I should wait another day before calling. 

Thanks. I did try calling them this morning before work but had to leave a message, then live chatted with them as soon as I got home. They are checking with the distribution center but from reading above I assume I'm out of luck. Honestly at this point all the aggravation has me down on the whole thing!

@Winthrop44 me too 😞 hope they get this sorted out. I really want this highlighter.

I think this is one of those situations where you need to sit there and keep refreshing the page periodically...

AVAILABLE NOW

Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 1.21.50 PM.png

Am I too late? Did I miss this?:(

Had the add to bag option all morning but when clicked said quantity of one exceeded inventory or whatever their phrasing is (The quantity requested 1 is not available.). Changed to out of stock a little while ago. 🙁

Me three. I was told no more just a bit ago and only on site 😥How disappointing! 

This exact same thing happened to me. 😞

Does anyone know if/when this will be in Canadian stores (Holts, the Bay, SDM)?

I was able to place an order a few minutes ago. Hopefully, it doesn't get canceled. It looks like it's going in and out of stock intermittently. Must be a glitch on Chanel's end. Keep trying!

@shimmerbaitsorry 😞 I have sooo much problems getting on the Chanel site. I saw it on and it appeared I could add to bag. Ugh my bad. 😞

Did it let you add? My early order is still in "placed" status. 

@shimmerbait not at the moment. For some reason I always have a hard time with the site. I just checked now and it says quantity not available. Earlier when I posted it was just loading... ugh 

I don't want it. I just thought it was live and wanted to share because I know lots of people wanted it and some had problems with their orders the other day.

8 Replies
testing