Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Does anyone's say "placed"? That's the status of mine...

Also if you try and order it again with the quick buy trick it says out of stock...

I have it in my cart I wonder what will happen if I place the order again. I actually want a back up so I might try that! If you already got one order in then you can also use the re-order button.

Oh I just tried that and it didn't work. They must have figured out people were getting it early and they altered the availability...

@niki172  Yes mine still says placed

Thanks @shimmerbait - maybe we'll see some activity tomorrow then?? I'm sorry to everyone that got their orders canceled 😞

@niki172 my order status updated to shipped with a tracking number!  Did yours update too?

@shimmerbait - I called CS and got a tracking# from them this afternoon. The package weighs a pound and is headed this way so no empty box for me! That really baffles me though - why would they start to send people's orders to UPS if all it is is an empty box?? No bueno Chanel.

My order got cancelled, too 😩

Mine says 'on hold'

Mine also says "On Hold."  Hopefully they will ship on Monday....

@annypoo Oh no! 😞  Several people on the Spring Releases thread said that theirs shipped, so I'm not sure what happened... I'm sorry that your order got cancelled. 😞

@VioletLavender it's ok I'll try again Monday 🙂

Does anyone know if it will be eventually available for Canadians somewhere?

@angelKiss24 @annypoo  This is available to purchase already!  It was announced yesterday in the Spring Releases thread that there is some sort of glitch allowing it to be purchased at Chanel direct.  There is some refreshing of the page involved. 😉

The easiest way to get it is to sort the products by powder, and select "quick buy," that way the "add to bag" option stays up. 🙂

I hope you guys get yours! 🙂

Thank you for the tip! I was able to purchase one as well, and I'm crazy excited!

Yay!  You're very welcome. 🙂

@VioletLavender Thansk!! I got it!! The refreshing worked for me. Had to be fast though because it kept changing back to coming soon 😉

Glad you got it! 🙂

Me too! I neeeed

Just wanted to let anyone still interested know that 268 Candeur et Experience is back up on the Chanel website.

http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/makeup-eyeshadow-les-4-ombres-138006

Macy's too! I ordered it last week! A tried to ask a Chanel counter rep at Nordstrom when it would be coming back in stock since it's perm, and she really snootily tried to tell me it was never coming back so just check around 😉

2 Replies
testing