Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@Sunnysmom enabling and supportive.  I don't know if the local boutique has it...  But, yes, the EL VB stuff was so lovely!

Chuckle chuckle @meganlisa

Thanks a lot! 😂😂Am sure I will tho! I'm a mess but thank god I have this amazing support group!! Or is it an enabling group??! 

that's really pretty!

I am glad it arrived sooner than I thought, can't wait to hear your thoughts on it 🙂

It really is a gorgeous product. I received mine on Monday. 

IMG_6860.JPG

Wow!

Sabrina at thebeautylookbook has a special offer via her Instagram page to buy the Ombres Lamees eyeshadow palette before it goes on sale on Nov 28.

The link is in her Instagram page (her website is not coming up with the review and link). AND if you use the word GOLDEN, you'll get overnight shipping. RUN!  And Happy Thanksgiving!

Fyi @lipstick4soul @meganlisa @sabrinas @blackkitty2014

Did I say I love you @TraceyEB? Thx you! Happy thanksgiving!

P.S. @blackkitty2014 The Coco Code blush is also available on Chanel.com but I'm holding as it will come into the stores soon enough (and maybe times to a discount, too).

Thx @TraceyEB. I just ordered the eye palette. I didn't see the Coco Code available to add to cart yet but I guess that is better for my wallet right now 😉

Mine, too. It will be around, so no need for immediate purchase (though I covet it - ha!). I received my overnight shipping notice late last night. Very impressed with Chanel.

You are funny, @blackkitty2014. Send some love Sabrina's way. What an incredible gift this was!  Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

@TraceyEB Thank you!  I got a related email and can send a pm with the link to people who can't find it.  Just send me a pm or tag me.  I have a huge deadline over the next couple of days and won't be on BT much (otherwise)/

Glad you're able to get one, @meganlisa! Hope you have sometime for festivities in and around your deadline. Happy Thanksgiving!

@TraceyEB Happy thanksgiving as well! 

I'll have a mix of a weekend.  A little crazed today (with work to do).  All good though.

Silverkis posted a thorough review, with swatches and a giveaway for the Ombres Lamees de Chanel. Well worth a read. Swatches below:

Ombres-Lamees-de-Chanel-swatches.jpg

Spoiler
Ombre-Lamees-de-Chanel.jpg

Also, on Chanel.com, they divide this palette into 3 shades (combining the 1st two shades together, etc. down the palette.) and have posted face charts for the palette.

Wow!  Those are gorgeous colors!!!!

Thx for posting. I do like the look she did with it. Ugh so hard to resist those gold. 🙂

@dioradict @sabrinas I ordered the blush 2 weeks ago on the Bay website and the order was cancelled. I got one from the Bay at STC through my SA. They just received stock last night, so be sure to call around!

@meriboo - Is that the Chanel Lumieres de Kyoto Blush? I got mine already, thank you 🙂

P.S: How you liking the Diptyque Advent calendar? Did you open it 🙂 I heard Saks Black friday gc event is buy for 150 and get 75 back on to a gc

hi @dioradict, do you have a contact/SA that you could recommend at Saks Canada? I would love to take advantage of the buy $150, get $75 in gc and send it to my parents/in-laws.

testing