Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Thank you @Libellules 🙂

Cannot wait!!

@veronika23  , I don't see it on the US site. Maybe Monday? I am glad I can have a back up to maybe gift! 🙂

I love Cameila so much! 🙂

@luvgloss13  not sure but at least people can keep an eye out now 🙂

@veronika23 Ty for posting this. Even Chanel corporate did not know when it would drop here. YAY!!!!

@veronika23  tag me if you see this become available please!! I will love you forever.

@shimmerbaitwill do my best 🙂

TY doll! Mine is on the way! My friend got mine for me. 

It was 65 euro, so I am guessing it will be $70 usa.  Time for a back up? lol

Swatch of the Chanel Camelia highlighter

Screen Shot 2016-12-21 at 5.22.12 PM.png

I got a Kyoto blush as a gift and I'm thinking of adding on the chanel blush brush to make it a pretty duo. I have the chanel foundation/power brush #7 and it's a great brush but a lot of the reviews on the blush brush on makeupalley claim it sheds like crazy.

Anyone has the brush? Thoughts?

I got it and no problem with shreding for me! 🙂 I really love this brush 🙂

great news, thanks @lauriebos!

I just ordered my Lumieres de Kyoto. It looks gorgeous (and has been selling out in Canada every time it has been restocked)!

@playingdressupI did find a review in Russian but the pictures show the the product applied on cheeks and eyes. It's beautiful and has that typical Chanel glow.

www.elia-chaba[dot]com/chanel-lumieres-de-kyoto-blush-harmony-otzyv-i-makiyazh/

Chanel lumieres de kyoto is available on chanel.com in the US. I had trouble checking out, lots of error pages; especially after I added the promo code. It did finally go through though. I'm excited!

Has anyone seen swatches of it? 

I got an error message of "your  transaction could not be completed" or whatever the terminology is, but then the credit card was charged and I got a confirmation email. It was awfully glitchy. 

I was browsing through Chanel.com just now trying to purchase several eyeshadows and lipstick.  A page popped out offering free complimentary romy lipstick when checking out.  I forgot to write down the code before closing the page.  Anyone knows the promo code for the free lipstick?  Thank you all in advance.  🙂

I called Chanel and the romy lipstick has sold out. 😞

@bubblekin Code is FORYOU

Thank you Sweetie!  🙂

Does Chanel typically do holiday GWP or have holiday lipstick sets? My mother really likes their lipsticks, particularly in the shade Marie so I'm gonna get her that one for sure. It would be excellent if there are any holiday sets with similar colors.

I'm also taking recommendations for shades like Marie but a little different. She is in her 50s but looks like in her 30s with warm toned skin. Some similar shades I've seen are Legende, Suzanne, Mademoiselle, and Muggy.

FYI for Canadians:

The Kyoto blush palette is in stock on the Bay website.

Plus Promo code: BEAUTY for 10% off

Plus ebates at 7.5% today

testing