Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@twilightnicky You're looking for the Candeur et Experience red themed palette right? It's available on backorder online at Neiman Marcus. Neiman's is pretty good about fulfilling their backorders so it might be worth trying to get it there.

Thanks for the tip 😄

Update: I ordered on Neiman Marcus website and put on the back order list. Holding my breath until it ships!

Chanel has some blushe repromotes listed under their Joues Contraste Limited Editions: Rose Tourbillon and Rose Glacier.  Yes, I want both. 🙂

roseglacier.jpg

rosetourbillon.jpg

Here is trouble 😉

Screenshot_20161021-110040.png

I found this post too.so looks like it's chanel exclusive.

I did translate her post to read in English.

Screenshot_20161021-110755.png

It's getting harder and harder to deface these products..art...

It is hard to pass on this @meganlisa, if only if it comes to Chanel US site 🙂

@dioradict @meganlisa I'm tight with my Chanel manager at Saks. I'll ask him if/when it's coming. Last year remember UK got the perles highlighter first and we ended up getting it? I bet we will get this...

@AnneMCC Please keep me posted!!!

@dioradict I know...totally agree...

Agree!

ok I'm clueless here but is it an eyeshadow or a highlighter?

@AnneMCC @flonkerton  It is their Eyeshadow Quad exclusive to Chanel. It is already up in their Europe sites. we were talking about it in the Holiday thread abt the price(100 EURO)

See here the translation from French.

Spoiler
Description

Recalling a collection of fabric Ready to Wear, the palette for CHANEL OF SHADOWS spangled eyes reveals a harmony of four shades of eyeshadow requiring work of craftsmanship. Embossed and covered with golden pearls, patterns recalling a collection of fabric Ready to Wear form a precious terrain. Slipped into an exclusive box, accompanied by two brushes, 4 shades to wear under all the subtlety of a proprietary knowledge.

Gesture Application

· For a bright makeup: apply the golden hues on the entire eyelid using the brush flat.
• For a more nuanced makeup: fade and / or define the crease of the eyelid with a dark shade using the shader brush with the tapered tip movement come and go from outside to inside.
• for a more dense effect replace the shader brush by the brush flat.

Composition

The formula consists of compacted powders.

@dioradict for the record I would be lost without your French translation haha, grateful!

@AnneMCC No it is Google translation on the Web page I was looking at.

yes it is hard to use it specially it's too pretty to touch the pattern too 🙂

Wow ok so it's an eyeshadow. I think it would be really tricky to apply, no?

@AnneMCC maybe a luminous bronzer? 

Screenshot_2016-10-07-18-13-53-1.png

Chanel Spring collection. The face palette(?) looks like something i would like.. and the eyeshadow quad applied on the model is 😍

I have a sample of the new foundation and omg, it's TERRIBLE.  I kid you not, it dried down on my face within 10 seconds.  I had zero time to blend it in.  I did what I do with other foundations, aka dab dots all over my face, then blend with a beautyblender or a brush.  I started going at my face with the beauty blender and noticed that the foundation dots would NOT budge at all! I had to start smearing my beautyblender on my face and that didn't even blend the foundation, it dragged it along my face and left marks.  I kept going and thought it looked ok finally so I finished my face and then noticed in the daylight a ton of patches/spots where it didn't blend or budge, so I removed it all.  What a pain!!

Temptalia has swatches up of the new collection. @meganlisa look at ultrarose! I really hope this isn't their holiday collection, but it looks like they at least have a couple of nice lippies. With that said I may skip them and just pick up some of the Shiseido ones....

chanel_257ultrarose004-350x350.jpg

@niki172 I think I'm more into the shiseido...

testing