Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

image.jpegReview of the new liquid lipsticks on bubblymichelle. Her thoughts are very positive. I checked and not on direct site yet. I'm really looking forward to these. I am curious whether they will be as long wearing as I wanted the YSL vinyl creams to be. Sorry picture is a bit dark- ipad night mode 😉

I waited too long to buy Chanel Rouge Brule and now I'm SOL...if someone has it and wants to sell it, I'd be more than happy (and grateful) to take it off your lovely hands!

Just my two cents but I received my Joues Contraste blush in Rosewood today and it broke my heart.

In the pan it looks like a beautiful cool plum, but it turns a little muddy on me (I realize this might just be my issue.)

It does not apply evenly though.  This formula is very hard, and difficult to pick up with a brush.

Has anyone tested the new Chanel No % L'Eau? My Saks SA has it now. Must try! Please report if anyone has tried it out and what you think.

The original No. 5 was always a bit much for me so I'm hoping I like this one.

image.jpegI got it from an early release in July. I will see if I can find that post and tag it for you

I'm so curious too.  I was worried about longevity so skipped it when it was available for pre-order.  But I'd love to hear what others think.

Sephora has some new Chanel body products up.

http://www.sephora.com/chance-eau-fra-206che-P261327?skuId=1158344&icid2=products%20grid:p261327

I so wish that Sephora would carry the skincare & makeup!!!

Me, too!  I remember when they did carry it at one time (or I may have been overseas)...

sephoras overseas carry chanel, la mer etc. the parisian stores sell laduree.  ive had envy multiple times seeing that those areas have that option and we do not.

Sephora used to carry the skincare and makeup, until roughly ten years ago, when Chanel phased itself out, if I recall correctly it was to be more exclusive. I remember playing with glossimers and Chanel lipsticks at my favorite Sephora in NYC, where I lived at the time. 

@meganlisa I actually just bought this shower gel. It's fabulous. The Chance Eau Fraiche fragrance is a bit too fresh for me to wear as a fragrance but I love this in the shower. I'm going to add it to favorites so I can restock during the Rouge sale!

@AnneMCC I've been such a Chanel fan lately. I wish Sephora carried more of the makeup!

Hey guys! I did some proper swatches of all my Chanel fall 2016 goodies 🙂 From left to right are:

Rouge Brule cream shadow, the eyeshadow palette, Eros eye liner, rouge profond blush, rouge vie lipstick and seduction liner.  

Photos are taken in natural lighting however one is more true natural and one is more shaded so I'm adding both!  

lighting1.jpg

lighting2.jpg

Love!  I still haven't broken down and gotten the eyeshadow palette.  Is it a must have?

@meganlisa Yes!  This is my all time favorite Chanel palette!  The colors are super wearable and this is the only matte Chanel palette I own - I love the formula and the colors!  ❤️

@Tamara76 It's sold out at Nordstrom.  So, seemingly, it might be a limited edition.  Now you have me thinking I should check Chanel or otherwise track it down!

I ordered mine from an SA at Barney's during the Love Yourself event - I don't think they sell Chanel online, but you can order from the store.

Screen Shot 2016-08-21 at 11.31.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-21 at 11.31.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-21 at 11.31.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-12 at 1.14.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-21 at 11.32.41 AM.png

I really hope this is not it for the holiday. They did so well with the fall collection. I regret not taking more advantage of the Macy's glitch to hoard more items. Lol 😉

I posted the last 2 pictures in both the holiday and fall section. To me the information isn't quite clear. In some posts it said the palette is for the holidays but part of the same collection as the blush (last pic) which is the fall collection... There are 5 eye palettes in total... I guess we will know more shortly.

4 Replies
testing