Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

You are welcome @blackkitty2014

Can anyone provide input on the Chanel eyeliners? I am interested in one of the colors but am not familiar with the liner quality. I am mostly used to Urban Decay, but also use a little Stila as well.

Thanks!

@SydBristow I've had good luck with Chanel liners, though I tend to buy them and not use them.  I did get Eros and it wore 9 to 10 hours, before I took it off.  It applied beautifully and the shade is lovely.  On me it looks a touch more purple, but it isn't purple, than it looks online (where it just looks red).  The shimmer is stunning and the shade very flattering.  

The tip did break when I applied it but I opened the box after it had been sitting on my doorstep for a while.  In 90 degree weather.  I haven't had issues since but perhaps it's a softer formula. 

Shimmer is similar to some UD as below, but the quality is maybe a touch better.  And I really like the UD ones.

Hope that helps!

@SydBristow I have a few Chanel liners - I ahve both Eros and Agape and love them. They're creamy and smooth, and don't smear throughout the day on me. I have one Stila liner and I think the Chanel is somewhat comparable to it - both apply well and twist up. These two are highly pigmented and shimmery like the UD ones.

I also have a purple one last summer (?) that I hate. It's too hard and tugs on my skin, leaving very little colour.

Thank you!! 🙂

Eros is my first Chanel liner and it blows Urban Decay out of the water in terms of quality. I have hooded eyes that are prone to creasing/transferring. After a minute, Eros is bulletproof, so if you want to smudge, make sure you do it quickly. It's absolutely magical - the liner is gentle, smooth and creamy to apply, but a beast in lasting power.

Thank you! That's quite the good review on Eros!! 🙂 Do you happen to have any pics or swatches? 

Not at the moment, but I'll see what I can do. 😉

@SydBristow They are perfect. I never tried the ones you mentioned, so I can't compare. But they are soft, apply very easily, stay in place...

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it! 🙂

On deals too good to pass up someone posted a computer glitch at Macy's. If you order any item that is not an everyday deal you can enter the code focus and get 25 % off your entire total. I ordered a top on sale and several items from the Chanel fall collection. I got 25 % off the total. Quite a deal if you have been drooling over the fall collection like I have!

Oops forget to mention that you have to order $75 worth of merchandise to get the deal. My top was $15 and the rest was Chanel.

Thx for the tip. I also get a top about $16, the blush, Vie lipstick, cream Brule and Eros liner. Oh boy, I only planed to get the cream Brule. Blame it on the big bad Macy glitch 😉 

ow wow! TY for this . It is working for Chanel? I can here to see if I should get the blush! lol

I didn't try the blush but it did work for the eyeliners and lipsticks.  It did not work for the quad.  31% off with ebates.  But you need to have $75 of other items that qualify.  Not sure how much you can remove from the cart...but it might be most.  I just decided to get my son some clothes.

At least get the other items in the cart to get the discount to apply.  Good luck with the blush!

@meganlisa  TY, I got a shirt and a few items! YAY LOL

It's a great deal!  My son is growing so fast...I got him a few things in the next size up...I give it 6 months at most before they fit.  And I got Chanel!  Glad to hear you can delete items from the basket and keep the code @luvgloss13

The 25% off Macy's code (plus 6%) ebates works on most of the fall chanel red collection (not the quad, though).  You need to add $75 worth of eligible items then then Chanel and it's all 25% off.  I bought my son some clothes, Eros and Feu.  I saw on the BT deal thread...so thanks to them....

image.jpeg

•  Audace lipstick
  • Agape liner (top heart)
  • Eros liner (bottom heart) 
  • Brulee IdO
  • Contraste IdO

image.jpeg

• Blush (top)
  • quad

Trying hard to resist buying from this collection.

These colors are so perfect for Fall. I tend to gravitate towards warm shades and jewel tones that time of the year. Oh yeah, and pumpkin stuff lol

2 Replies
testing