Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Added 2:00 and 3:00. Thankfully 2 isn’t too orange-leaning on my lips and has just enough pinky to it. 3 is really good I think. Almost a shift to it yet some red when it’s on. These are such fun shades! 

IMG_0666.jpegIMG_0674.jpegIMG_0676.jpeg

These colors are even prettier than I thought they would be, @Sunnysmom ! 🥰  Nice addition to your collection!

It’s just so tough to tell even with all the swatches we see isn’t it @Titian06 ?! I’m so glad they are this beautiful and wearable! This was a heavy swatch so done lightly they look so lovely as well! 

@Sunnysmom ,

These are such beautiful shades!   Lovely, like your Camellia!

Chanel did a beautiful job with their shade selections I think @tsavorite ! So cheery yet also offering the neutrals too! 

Oh wow, so gorgeous! @Sunnysmom 

They are @sister13 . Kept thinking I wasn’t going to get any more of these and drats if these didn’t call out! I thought I was trying not to! 😭  They’re spring beauties! 🌺 

@Sunnysmom Very pretty. Enjoy!

They are @Winthrop44 ! This should be the end of it now!! 😃

Oh brother, I heard some intel that there are new shades to be added to 31 Le Rouge lips. Good idea tho I guess?! 🥹 Truly a wonderful formula. Also waiting to hear when the new additional shades of quad shadows will drop. Anybody else hear? I don’t think it’s too long? 

@Sunnysmom I still haven't purchased one and new shades won't make me do it either. I guess my boycott hasn't worked as intended if they're adding to the line though. 🤣🤣🤣

😆 @Winthrop44 it’s just the most slippery slope! They are really a beautiful formula tho. Keep thinking. ☺️ I did hear the new quads were coming for fall. So that could be… July… June! 🤣 Think the lips are coming before that. 

@Sunnysmom Thanks for the intel. Looking forward to seeing what the new quads are all about.

0, 5, 6 on my neutral-warm wrinkly arm. I really have to stop taking swatch pictures so close!

IMG_0123.jpeg

These shades are absolutely stunning @Winthrop44❤️

Beautiful swatch and lovely shades @Winthrop44 

The colors look wonderful on you, @Winthrop44 ! 😍  BTW, I look at the swatch and your skin tone.  The only thing that irritates me is swatches over tattoos.

Yay these looks so gorgeous on you @Winthrop44 .which one is your favorite 

@blackkitty2014 Thank you! I have to try them on again in better light but of these three, on my pigmented lips, I like 5 the best so far. I was surprised. 2 and 7 are still my overall favorites though. I’m not the biggest fan of rosewoods on myself even though I love them on others. Always searching for one that doesn’t drag my face down.

Edit: Finally got a nice, normal light day here and while I still love the color I feel like 5 looks too cool toned on me overall. 😢 Liking 0 and 6 though, which is kind of a miracle for me for a rosewood.

2 is so pretty on you. 7 is pretty great. I tried 7 on today. It’s basically our lip colors but still fun @Winthrop44 . I’m afraid I will hoard most of these by end of the month. Sigh 😔 

6,180 Replies
testing