Can we please talk about the new MUFE shadows?!

[ Edited ]

Have you guys seen these?! There are tons of shades and finishes to choose from, and you can build your own palette! I can't wait to try these; I wonder if Sephora will carry all of the shades? There are so many and I'd really like to go in and test a good chunk of them.

http://www.sephora.com/artist-shadow-P387670?skuId=1622745

Re: Can we please talk about the new MUFE shadows?!

MUFE I702.jpg

Here is the last of the three I bought.  Will purchase more when my budget allows (still have $$$ on my sephora gift card!)

(0) Hearts

this was another one that is labeled as a blush lol. I have this coming in my order today, i can't wait!

(0) Hearts

That shade is so pretty! It looks like a light rose gold:smileywink:

<3 Melissa

(0) Hearts

Sad… there's a few i want that are OOS and my store doesn't have those. grr… 

(0) Hearts

Same for me! I'm hoping they restock them quickly online!

(0) Hearts

A lot of them went out so fast. I was hoping they do, i'd rather do one large order lol

(0) Hearts

I bought 9 in the store and ordered 3 online that have yet to ship ...

(0) Hearts

mine took 3 days to ship

I'm not in Vegas anymore *sad face* but I have swatches of a different visit to sephoraIMG_1605.jpg

Top to Bottom

ME 90

I 220

I 922

ME 728

IMG_1607.jpg

Top to Bottom

M 860

S 852

S 402

I 340

(0) Hearts

For some reason it won't let me up load the third pic...  I also have some swatches I did from my local Sephora.  I'll try and post those as well.

[ Edited ]

IMG_1725.JPGIMG_1726.JPG

I went to vegas and the stand alone store on the strip has ALL of them.  I about died.  I swear the SA was looking at me like I was crazy...I gave her a strong side eye and wanted to scream "bish this is a dream come true, don't you understand...why are you just standing there?!  LET US DO THE DANCE OF MY PEOPLE!!!"  But I just turned it into a swatch fest.  I only picked up three because I had JUST gone to inglot and got some great colors for a third of the price.  As much as I LOVE MUFE 3 shadows for $44 is great but other brands wear like iron as well, but I will be getting more, eventually.

(0) Hearts

Ha! This cracked me up! 

I love that I606... Really looks similar to the photo a few posts down of the purpley-taupey-neutral swatches.

(0) Hearts

I'm only buying shadows that I don't see in shadows/don't have. Would it be too much trouble to ask you to get a swatch of Morello Cherry? I saw a swatch earlier but it doesn't look right and unfortunately it's the only swatch I've been able to find.  M846 Morello Cherry. 

(0) Hearts

I was going to order it but it went out of stock. As did others I wanted to order. Ugh. 

@Blackwhiskey I DO I DO I DO have a swatch.  let me see if it will let me upload it.IMG_1606.jpg

L to R

M 738

D 237

ME 232

M 846

Hope this helps  

I am NW 45 in MAC

Thank you!!! The other picture I saw it looked almost purple, I was like "that' can't be right.. it says cherry and it looks red!" Thanks so much, I think i'm going to order it now. :smileyvery-happy: 

You're welcome!  Happy it was a good picture.  I'm a deep complexion and it really popped on my skin.  Be careful it may cause some staining.

(0) Hearts

900x900px-LL-320d5a92_ABM_1408852589.jpeg

That's the one I saw, doesn't look as good as your picture, think she used flash. I can't wait to get Morello Cherry now :smileyvery-happy: 

OMG I can't wait to see when you get it in and post on WAYWT. *shameless* dontjudgeme

(0) Hearts

lmao

(0) Hearts

LOL, how fun!  next time take a pic of the whole display? just so we could all live vicariously through you...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Photos39
  • IMG_20140815_153450_174.jpg
  • mufe bundle.png
  • 10537142_363336717149537_8007772270177261860_n (1).jpg
  • mufe-swatch.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • MUFE
  • image.jpg