pinkonyx

Can I use this alone? Bare Minerals BB primer.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Can I  use this product alone, or do I have to put makeup on top? Suggestions.? 

Im looking for a BB that's natural and I noticed this. 

http://www.sephora.com/prime-time-bb-primer-cream-daily-defense-broad-spectrum-spf-30-P385504?skuId=...

H216

Re: Can I use this alone? Bare Minerals BB primer.

(0) Hearts

I just saw this on QVC and they showed it used as a base/primer to create a blank canvas. the color it put as the base, I'd have to at least contour on top of it, unlike with other bb creams I've used. See if you can watch the qvc demo before deciding to use it as a standard bb cream.

H216

(0) Hearts

That being said, even their website says you can wear it alone or as a primer

TrysBeautyItems

This seems to be like Coloresciene wild to mild and perfekt - both give the skin a tint of color, to make it look more even toned and are makeup bases. You could wear alone, but it's very lightweight - more of a sheer color. If you need more coverage, I would put foundation or a true BB on top.

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=PERFEKT%20Skin%20Perfection%20Gel%20P119802...

lecia1167

BB creams are made to be worn alone. People do put makeup over them, however.

carolang

Has anyone tried this yet? Alone or under?

laurennnlove

(0) Hearts

Yes I wear the shade medium in their foundation and the shade light works well for me.  The BB shade light works for those who wear shades fair to about medium beige.  I like it a lot.  It is more of a primer than a bb cream.  To me, it is very similar to the tarte 12 hr bb primer.  But like all things bare minerals, I loved it and just had to have it! hahaha try a sample if you can! its very light feeling on the skin and i like to wear it alone as an everyday natural look and on days when i want more coverage i will layer my foundation on top.

tracygirl64

Yes, you can wear it alone. "They can be used as a last step for their skincare benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier."

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • tracygirl64
    • carolang
    • pinkonyx
    • lecia1167
    • TrysBeautyItems
    • laurennnlove