beautylovingirl

CHANEL'S NEW SUPERSTITION COLLECTION

I was just browsing around the web and happen to come across Chanel's new collection:_8077817[1].jpgDLP_Tile_02[1].jpg 

I especially love the quad in Mystere!

tashalicious

Re: CHANEL'S NEW SUPERSTITION COLLECTION

beautiful......

poshified

I picked up the single eyeshadow in Gri Gri from the fall collection last month, and it's easily made my list of top 10 single eyeshadows! Totally back up-worthy :smileyhappy:

I'm eyeing Mystere too, but I'm going to see what the other fall collection offerings will be. Lord knows the last thing I need is another eyeshadow palette LOL!

beautylovingirl

Yeah I was looking at all the new products coming out and it literally made me want to jump into Nordstrom's website. I think it also had Guerlain (not sure if I spelled that right) is coming out with a primer like the meteorites powder to give that glow as well. I think that will probably go over well considering how many people like the powder.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

They're good colors for summer but this is actually the fall collection but they always have the prettiest colors in their cosmetics.

wendyomgwar

The blush and lipstick look so gorgeous! Perfect for Summer

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I love that polish I looked at the other colors but I truly like that one the best!

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I'm going to pick up Elxir, the pink, later. It's a perfect fall pink.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I was gifted the polish in that photo already- and hope to pick up the mascara.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I completely understand and I also wish like you others had the pallets Dior come out with so we might have half a chance to actually get one.

pinklissamel

Yes Dior has some good stuff coming out, I hate that Nordy's is the only one selling the Doir # 5 pallet Bonne Etolie pallet. I'm trying to be strong and resist but when the pics start popping up I'm having a seriously hard time staying away, ya know?? I don't know how much longer I can resist temptation, I'm only so strong. :smileyhappy:

brittieeee

Oh Yes, the Mystere quad looks ready for a perfect smokey eye!

beautylovingirl

Oh I know I keep going back and forth from Chanel to Dior I wish I could decide between the two but I just can't I love both!

pinklissamel

I just ran across this collection a while ago too looks interesting!!! Can't wait to try and swatch it !!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • wendyomgwar
    • poshified
    • beautylovingirl
    • brittieeee
    • starletta8
    • pinklissamel