Burberry Beauty Updates

Burberry Beauty Updates

[ Edited ]

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

(0) Hearts

I can't find the blush palette at Burberry direct anymore so I guess it is oos. I wonder if they restock. I have a Burberry counter at a nearby Bay so I will check it in person if they have it in for swatching.

(0) Hearts

First Love Palette is now available online Burberry direct for US too.

[ Edited ]

Some swatch comparisons on my skintone  @fatimamummy

Top - Burberry Bloom

Middle - NARS Isadora

Bottom - NARS Sin

BBloom-Isadora-Sin.jpg

(0) Hearts

Oh thank you for these @greenchilli! I have Isadora and wondered if it was close. I need bloom in my life now. 

Thank you for swatches @greenchilli are all so pretty!

@fatimamummy

I sent you a PM.

[ Edited ]

Just want to say that I wore the Burberry Blush today.

I love it.

It is a highlighter blush in one.  But it is a beautiful sheen and not a shimmer.  It makes my cheeks have a subtle pinky/purple glow.  I wouldn't build up (like other blushes) because the sheen might become too much.  So it is for days when you want a light colour...

I have to second your sentiments @greenchilli! I reached for this blush most of last week and it's really lovely. A little bit of color with a beautiful glow <3

[ Edited ]

Available now on their site! (That's the Canadian price)

Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 10.29.04 AM.png

Very cute! But I should really stop collecting blushes... Swatches may convince me otherwise though. Haha!

OMG!   So cute!   But it may be too cute for me to actually use and I need to stop collecting cute/pretty makeup that I won't use....But it's so cute!    Does anybody know if Sephora will carry this one? 😍😍😍

[ Edited ]

I got the Burberry Bloom blush thingy today.  I am pleasantly surprised.  I was initially afraid it would be too light.  But it is actually rich enough to show up on me as a blush (not too subtle, but subtle enough).   

It has a lovely sheen and a plum/lavender shift.   I have several Burberry blushes and quite like them.  But the colour tone and sheen make this special.  I plan to wear some new makeup tomorrow, and will try this one.

Burberry Bloom.jpg

It looks very pretty on your skin tone @greenchilli I gives me Nars Isadora vibes. Are they close enough?

Such a pretty colour on you @greenchilli! Thanks for the swatch.

[ Edited ]

@Anewxa

As I turned my wrist/arm, it would look more pink or more plum.  A nice little blush...unique and pretty enough to make it worthwhile to me.

For anyone interested in the Military Red liquid lip velvet!

IMG_0683.JPG

(0) Hearts

That shade looks so good on you!

[ Edited ]

I have to say that I really like the Burberry Silk and Bloom blush. In some lights, it looks pinkish plum on me and in other lights it looks peach. Wow. I didn't see any shimmer either but I know it was there because matte blushes just don't work for me nowadays.

This does have enough plum to it though that I found that I had to use some concealer on my dark circles and veining as otherwise the blush would draw attention to these similarly colored flaws.

I took photos but was told that the blush was hard to see--it looks much richer IRL. But I think that this is a super good blush for lighter skins. Here's a pic with the sun behind me. Excuse the lack of foundation and lipstick. Sorry it's so big but when I reduce it down then the blush is harder to see. Smiley Surprised

burberry-silk-bloom-blush-1-27-2017c.jpg

Gorgeous! 

[ Edited ]

Thx @DiVWA. It does look good on you. I can see it from the picture. Went to Nordstrom and order but it was sold out. I might just have to order with Burberry direct.

FWIW @k617 @vegchililover78 & anyone else has issues with Burberry's "you must sign for everything at your house" policy - I was asked for feedback regarding my order of the blush - so I gave them my *ahem* feedback about this policy Smiley Very Happy.

I promptly received the below response:

Although that policy was implemented to ensure the packages are delivered to their rightful owners, I understand the complications and frustrations resulting from a missed delivery attempt.

We are currently working on having packages containing beauty items rerouted to the UPS store after one failed delivery attempt, but in the meantime, I am happy to inform you that Burberry Customer Service can now request for packages to be held at your local UPS store should you miss the first delivery. You would however have to contact our team (which is available over the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) for us to request te hold.

That last bit is definitely new as when I had ordered the highlighter over the summer, I called to make that exact request and was not granted it.