Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

ISO Burberry London with love blush. I know people have been finding it at their local Nordstrom rack but mine didn't get any 😞

Side note-- here are my swatches of the 4 new highlighters. I ended up getting nude gold and rose gold. 

IMG_6668.JPG

Ladies, Saks is currently having Pink Pearl and 10% off with SAKS10OFF code plus 14% cash back from Ebates. Run if you are looking for it 😉 

Here are the swatches of the new highlights on my pale hand

burberry2.jpeg

Swatches from left to right: White #1, Pink Pearl #3, Nude Gold #2, Rose Gold #4

swatches.JPG

Verdict: They are super glittery like the past limited edition highlights but they are gorgeous and I will personally be picking up Pink Pearl and Nude Gold 🙂

I got the white one when it was first released and returned it because it was too glittery. I don't like these as much as the Dior ones.

@lysbainch I agree- they are a little glittery for my taste but at the same time I think I can make them work. I love the dior highlights for more of a natural glow so I think the Burberry ones will be for my "ulta glow" days lol

Thanks for the swatches, @gonerogue .

They're glittery?!!! Noooooo! Is it a fine micro glitter like in Spring/Summer 2016 Runaway Palette? ( I can deal with that. ) Or huge chunks of glitter? ( No thanks! )

The glitter is very similar to the runway palette so if you have the runway palette and don't mind the glitter, then you wouldn't mind the glitter on these. To someone who is used to more of a shimmer like the dior blooming gardens, I don't think they would like these. I recommend searching them in person just so you don't regret getting it because of the glitter @lyravega

Available now at Nordstrom!

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 4.37.29 PM.png

Great find! They also have the new lip contour. Usually Sephora gets the new items a couple weeks after Nordstrom so could be soon!

These are just so pretty! I love all the Burberry products I have tried so far. Putting this on my wishlist. Hopefully hubby gets it for me for Christmas 😄 

@veronika23 Man you're quick! I was just coming to post this lol Let's hope the testers are out so I can do some swatching today 🙂

@gonerogue  haha sometimes 😄

Ohhh post a pic if you can 🙂

Another look at the new highlighters that are coming

Spoiler
2 new shades of Fresh Glow highlighters - Pink Pearls and Rose Gold, along with 2 of last year's LEs - White and Nude Gold. - end of April (US)

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 6.26.06 PM.png

Agh I must resist pink pearl. I love love love white though, one of my favorites. I'm sure they aren't that different. I don't need it!

omg I want nude gold and rose gold! If only they would launch now on The Bay 😄

@Anewxa @k617 @bonafide11

Not sure if anyone is still looking for the Silk & Bloom blush, but Sephora now has it available

http://www.sephora.com/silk-bloom-blush-palette-P418228?skuId=1928357&icid2=products%20grid:p418228

Thank you for posting this. 

I was actually looking to see if Sephora had this in the morning, and somehow, I didn't see it. 

I was debating if I should buy it, and thought even if I buy it that I wouldn't want to ruin it, but I decided that this is going to be a Birthday gift to myself. Haha. 

Thanks for the tag @lachaton, I was able to purchase mine directly but a back up is still a tempting idea 😄

Thank you!

Is this blush super pretty? I must look up swatches of it! It looks pretty in the pan off course 😄 I believe The Bay has it online!

@jesscheems It's definitely pretty - there are lots of nice swatches in this thread, if you go back a few pages! 

4 Replies
testing