Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

Yes I've even hearted some -duh- and forgotten lol 😄 @lachaton Thanks 😃

Thanks for tagging me @lachaton! I managed to get it from The Bay last week 😄

Silk and bloom blush is up on Bloomingdale's. Hurry if you want it, this is their restock. I got mine from there a little more than a week ago. It is gorgeous.

Thank you!  Ordered! 💗  @lysbainch

Thx you for posting @lysbainch.  I was missed out at due to travelling.  Ordered! 🙂

New highlighters coming

IMG_8518.PNG

Pink pearl 😍

thanks for posting swatches of the lip contour, haven't seen much about it. 

The new "runway" collection from Burberry (on direct site and net a porter). there is also a new eye contour stick that hasn't shown up on Sephora yet.

As far as I know, the polishes are all existing shades in the LE set/packaging.

bur 1.pngbur 2.png

For any Canadians looking to pick up  Silk & Bloom blush - it's now available at The Bay online. 

It'll be slightly more expensive than Burberry direct with the taxes, but you wouldn't have to deal with a signature. And there appears to be a small Burberry GWP right now.

I can't find the blush palette at Burberry direct anymore so I guess it is oos. I wonder if they restock. I have a Burberry counter at a nearby Bay so I will check it in person if they have it in for swatching.

First Love Palette is now available online Burberry direct for US too.

Some swatch comparisons on my skintone  @fatimamummy

Top - Burberry Bloom

Middle - NARS Isadora

Bottom - NARS Sin

BBloom-Isadora-Sin.jpg

Oh thank you for these @greenchilli! I have Isadora and wondered if it was close. I need bloom in my life now. 

Thank you for swatches @greenchilli are all so pretty!

@fatimamummy

I sent you a PM.

Just want to say that I wore the Burberry Blush today.

I love it.

It is a highlighter blush in one.  But it is a beautiful sheen and not a shimmer.  It makes my cheeks have a subtle pinky/purple glow.  I wouldn't build up (like other blushes) because the sheen might become too much.  So it is for days when you want a light colour...

I have to second your sentiments @greenchilli! I reached for this blush most of last week and it's really lovely. A little bit of color with a beautiful glow ❤️

Available now on their site! (That's the Canadian price)

Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 10.29.04 AM.png

Very cute! But I should really stop collecting blushes... Swatches may convince me otherwise though. Haha!

OMG!   So cute!   But it may be too cute for me to actually use and I need to stop collecting cute/pretty makeup that I won't use....But it's so cute!    Does anybody know if Sephora will carry this one? 😍😍😍

I got the Burberry Bloom blush thingy today.  I am pleasantly surprised.  I was initially afraid it would be too light.  But it is actually rich enough to show up on me as a blush (not too subtle, but subtle enough).   

It has a lovely sheen and a plum/lavender shift.   I have several Burberry blushes and quite like them.  But the colour tone and sheen make this special.  I plan to wear some new makeup tomorrow, and will try this one.

Burberry Bloom.jpg

testing