Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

LOVE! Thank you! If the Bay, Sephora or Nordstrom Canada gets it, I'll pick it up! I don't really want to bother with Burberry direct and UPS...

Ohhh - you look so beautiful @lachaton!

Not to be weird, but that whole look is just so lovely!

the silk and bloom blush is now available online nordstrom!

Nice find! I didn't think they were getting it

@vegchililover78 maybe this is your chance!

Yes! So much yes! Thanks! @Vineetha @lipstick4soul

Any Canadians know where we can get the Silk and Bloom blush, and when?

@k617 If I can get an answer at my Nordstrom counter tomorrow I will let you know! 

Not sure if it will be different for Canada but my SA in US at Nordstrom told me that they will not be getting it.

She thought it was going to be a burberry exclusive  this was why I ordered direct.  

Thanks @ChristalM!

and thanks @lachaton-- didn't realize! I had only seen it on the US site earlier, like usual Canada's a bit slow I guess 🙂

$72.... very steep 😞 I'll have to decide whether I want this or the Guerlain salami blush.

Edit: Ugh--was chatting with Burberry customer service, I won't be able to reroute my shipment to a UPS Access Point and he unhelpfully suggested "getting a friend or relative to sign for it". Um. What if I don't have any relatives that live in my city and all my friends work the same hours that I do?

I certainly wouldn't want to burden a friend with having to wait at home all day either for MY shipment, even if I had friends that work different hours.

I guess I could pick it up at the UPS warehouse...  but that's by the airport, 30+ minutes away.

Nope. Nevermind. CS said the package will be returned. RIDICULOUS. Seriously.

Fail, Burberry. Fail.

@k617 Are there any burberry boutiques where you live? You can have it shipped there and pick up there. In the U.S., it says its next day. That's what i'M DOING!

@k617 It's available on Burberry direct for us now. I'm not sure where else, but I think there are some Nordstrom and Bay stores that have Burberry counters.

fyi. If anyone is looking for a swatch of the Silk and Bloom blush - thenonblonde.com has one up on her site, along with a review. I caved and ordered one today - it's so pretty! 

Sold! 😮

@beautyaddict99 OMG thanks.

Oh boy that is purty!

Thanks! I was planning to get this when I first saw the promotional images, but now I'm on the fence since it's so sheer

Hello ladies of the Burberry thread! Question about ordering direct from Burberry, is a signature required always? My UPS man specifically wrote on the notice that I need to physically be there to sign for it.

Yes 😔 If you order over the phone you can ask them to waive it, but it is their policy for online items. I guess since most orders are $$$ clothes or bags. If you do order on the phone, they also gift wrap at no charge. 😊

so excited someone else is getting this! Cant wait to hear your thoughts. 

@lipstick4soul I'm excited, but also a bit worried UPS is going to ship it back to Burberry if I'm not there to sign. I don't work from home anymore so I'm not home to sign for packages. This doesn't happen very often thankfully!

It's a hassle but I think you can call them and have them authorize your ability to have it held for pickup. I think I did that once. Last order I had sent to store. This time someone was home, luckily. It completely slipped my mind to mention about required signature @vegchililover78. I hope you can work it out. 

I contacted Burberry and UPS, both said an exception can't be made. Bummer, I guess this blush is not meant to be mine.

testing