Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

@vegchililover78 that's the exact experience that I had with Burberry last time with the highlighter. Do you have a boutique near you? You can have it shipped to the boutique, and i believe they overnight it. That's my plan if I decide to get this (still debating)

Otherwise I'm sure any counter can order it for you!

Cross-posting the new Lip velvet in Fawn Rose. I like the formula and it wore very well for a challenging color.

fawnrose5.jpgfawnrose.jpg

@bonafide11@Magrathea@lachaton

the "illuminating blush" arrived today! It is gorgeous! Not quite the breathtaking level as the fall highlighter but lovely. It would work as a blush on someone very pale, as a blush topper on most and a lovely highlighter on deeper skintones, I think. I couldn't get swatches to show up with my iPad camera. Very shimmery but no glitter and the most gorgeous metallic plum to give dimension to the embossing. Unscented!!! Also, don't see "chromium" on ingredients list @DiVWA. There is tin oxides?! IMG_0978.JPGIMG_0979.JPG

Just ordered this! 

OMG NEED THIS.

So pretty! Thanks for the pic 🙂

Oh my! That's gorgeous! Thanks for the photos, @lipstick4soul !

OMG this is beautiful. I need this. 

Lovely and thanks for checking for fragrance and chromium! ❤️

Thx you for the sneak preview @lipstick4soul. It might be the item that break my no-buy.

*drool* this will be hard to resist. It's beautiful. I haven't bought the Hourglass Ambient Strobing Blush palette yet so  maybe I'll get this instead. Will wait to swatch this in store. I'm light-medium skin so probably more a topper for me. Thx for the pics! 

I love it! It's so very pretty! Unscented, too ( huge plus! ). But, "very shimmery" part is kind of scaring me...

In a really beautiful way, not becca version of very shimmery, lol. You are one of the few that could pull this off as a blush, I think @lyravega

i love how most of their stuff is unscented now!!!

Beautiful! Where did you purchase it from?

Burberry direct @vegchililover78

IMG_1053.JPGI got my lip velvets. So pretty. The magenta, in particular is a gorgeous color. Can hardly feel them on but aren't drying. Lip velvet is a great name, it actually feels a lot like the lip & cheek bloom in that it is kind of springy. Doesn't transfer or bleed (but I have only had it on an hour). Unscented.  Really nice transparent lucite type package 

@bonafide11 @meganlisa@DiVWA, not sure who else was interested. Blush is due to arrive on 11th so will post when I get it 

I dont know that i like any of the shades just yet, but i got excited when you said unscented lol

@lipstick4soul Love em! I ordered Oxblood and Magenta also and am anxiously awaiting them today I hope! I will search Oxblood when I do. They look terrific. Hope they don't feather on me! 

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts @Sunnysmom

@lipstick4soul Of COURSE sephora delivery managed to lose my order 😩I'm so sad. Waiting rather impatiently for it now! Wonder when other retailers will receive like Nordies? Grr. Bec of course I have no others to choose from!! Lol 

I think Nordstrom and Saks both have them @Sunnysmom

Thanks for the swatches! I like the look of Dark Rosewood. Yay for unscented!

Looking forward to the blush. 🙂

testing