Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

I wonder if this will be coming to Sephora? It looks marvelous *__*

The Liquid Lip Velvet is now on Sephora's site for VIBs and VIB Rouges!  I'm super excited about this, so hopefully they're as good as I have been telling myself they are going to be lol. 😃

http://www.sephora.com/liquid-lip-velvet-P415986?skuId=1902881&icid2=products%20grid%3Ap415986

The Velvet Lip glide is available at Nordstrom. These are the rest of the colors after pink in the original post was released with Sept 2016 runway  Not at Sephora yet but should be soon.

I can't upload screenshots anymore from iPad or iPhone but will try to update later. 

Totally thinking about grabbing another Burberry Highlight during this Rouge sale. ahhhhhhhh.

I originally hated the glitter overspray. But once it was gone, I fell in love again. Lol. It's so beautiful on the face, and I always get asked about it when I wear it. 🙂

I finally got the Festive Mini Lip Set and I hope you all don't mind me bombarding the thread with some photos I took today. 🙂 

BurberryBox.JPG

Top to bottom: Oxblood No. 437, Military Red No. 429, Damson No. 425, Nude Rose No. 405

Swatches.jpg

And just in case you haven't had your fill of photos here are a few more 🙂 Spoiler ahead.

Spoiler
Military red. I'm surprised by how much I like this color considering I avoid reds. MilitaryRed.JPG

Damson. This is my second favorite color. Im starting to like these berry toned colors...maybe because it's fall 🙂

Damson.JPG

Lastly, here is Nude Pink. I always opt for these safe neutral colors but this makes me feel bleh when I compare it to the red and berry colors.
NudeRose.JPG

I found these to be rich and pigmented, especially the red and berry colors. The texture is soft/powdery (velvety) and they are easy to apply. I also noticed that the darker colors left a stain on my lips after they wore off. The other thing worth noting is the color is not evenly distributed if your lips are dry. I used my Fresh lip polish to exfoliate and moisturize my lips before testing these colors.

Overall I'm impressed by the pigmentation and color range.  I could do without oxblood but thats my preference. I am sure many of you will love this color! 

@trishavt Love these on you!  Love!

They look great on you! Thx for the pics. I'm jealous of all that natural sunlight! It's been dark, cool and gloomy where I am. 🙂

They are all gorgeous on you @trishavt!

@trishavt Very pretty! Really love the first one on you!

Very beautiful! Thx for posting! I have Military Red and dupes for others otherwise I'd would get this for sure

The festive mini lip velvet set is back in stock

IMG_8017.PNG

@niki172 ^^^

The festive lip kit is back in stock!!!

OOS - won't let me add to bag 😞

The crayon like kohl eye pencils aren't up on sephora anymore. Anyone heard if these are going away or being reformulated? Their still up on nordstrom.

The new festive red kisses lip. I like it a lot. Pretty and deeper than other reds in the line which I find a bit too bright for me. This one mutes down very pretty I think.  IMG_4745.JPG

Is this different from the holiday lipstick from last year (which was also red)?

@annypoo Just saw this sorry! Yup I think last years was brighter red wasn't it?  Can't recall name but gonna look for it. I feel like it was just a redo from the line like Military Red maybe?  I love this new one. It's a bit deeper and so flattering. I had to get a backup tho I wish they would just add it to the line because it's needed I think. Not so in your face red! Buy it. Lol. 

@Sunnysmom thanks! I can't remember if last year was military red or oxblood. Anyhow, you've convinced me 😛

Love it!  How muted yet still pigmented!

testing