Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

Oh, I think I may have seen that highlighter on IG! 

I've been eyeing that gold cream, its sooooo pretty! 😄 Thanks for posting! @Kelizabethr07

This picture makes me want to get the gold cream 😉 Thx for posting 

I finally got around to opening my Burberry Runway Palette Highlight (after having the box sit on my couch for a week, lol.) AND it is super pretty! BUT I am so sad that the glitter is an overspray and it won't be so pretty to look at once it's gone. I'm gonna try it on my face tomorrow, but I am not sure about keeping it. 😞

Anyone else think that the brushes that were included with it were kind of weird? The highlighting blush and bronzer had a different brush.

@nikki25gee,  

For $37, you could buy the Festive Gold Touch LE cream highlighter that you mentioned in another post. If you are not craving the Pale Barley eyeshadow, you might even like this better than you would the little Burberry Festive 2016 Holiday Box Set at $35.  Or you could splurge for the $100 Burberry Festive Glow Set! It's so shiny! 🙂

I was thinking about returning the runway palette and getting something from the Festive Holiday collection. I was waiting so long for it and it didn't really live up to my expectations 😞 

Thank you for the suggestions @tsavorite! 🙂 I do love shiny! 😛

@nikki25gee, I haven't seen it in person, but it sure looks good in photos! The Festive Gold Touch cream highlighter, eyeshadow is pretty shiny, all right!  🙂

And NO overspray, so I won't be so sad to use it all the time. 😄 Lol @tsavorite

I hate it when they do an overspray! It makes me not want to use it even more

Exactly! 😞 So i'm not sure if it's even worth keeping, especially because it was $70.

I had it on my wishlist, but now I'm not sure...

IMG_0281.JPG

Confirm: it is full size @tsavorite@bonafide11,@angelKiss24, @RachM89

Nice! I should've waited for Sephora to stock this, but couldn't resist buying it early from Nordstrom. I hope you enjoy it!!

@blackkitty2014, @voxstella,

I am so glad that the eye shadow is Full-size! Thanks for showing and  telling us.  This is the same as the box  from Nordstrom.  🙂

The eyeshadow is full size for the festive box; I just got it.

The eyeshadow? I thought it was the Gold Kiss Highlighter? 😞 Awww. @voxstella

@nikki25gee, The Festive Gold Touch LE cream highlighter is in the $100 Burberry Festive Glow Set.  

(or by itself.)   🙂

Perfect! Thx.

Burberry beauty box is back in stock!

http://www.sephora.com/beauty-box-P412462?skuId=1852771

@BaseballMommy,  

The $32 Burberry Beauty Box is now OOS, for me (in the US.)

The $35 Burberry Festive 2016 Holiday Beauty Box is in stock on Sephora now.  🙂

I've been waiting to read reviews for the Festive Box. It's rated as 4 stars with 2 reviews on sephora, but there is no reviews -.- lol

@nikki25gee,  I have the Burberry Festive 2016 Holiday Box.  If you  want the Pale Barley eyeshadow, you should get the $35 Festive Box.  The eyeshadow alone would be $29 separately.  The rest of the set is mini. The box sets are small, but Burberry quality!  🙂

3 Replies
testing