Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

Has anyone seen some swatches of the Festive Gold Shimmer eyeshadow palette? It looks stunning, but I want to see what the shades actually look like swatched before I decide to get it. I haven't been able to find any pics thus far. :S

@Asche do you mean the quad? I'm 99% sure it is the same quad that they've released for the last 2 Holidays

burberry_goldno25palette001.jpg

Burberry Gold Complete Eye Palette Swatches.jpg

I thought this too @Libellules but I did some digging and I think @lachaton is right. The palette is gold shimmer 28. Not letting me upload a photo but will try sgain later

@Libellules I thought it was the same ta first, but I don't think so anymore. The shades look different in the photo - the new Festive Gold quad appears lighter and more peachy. 

IMG_0996.JPG

Could be Sephora's image doesn't accurately reflect the palette, but Festive Gold could be distinct from the old No 25 Gold quad. 

I also thought this year's quad looked a lot lighter. :S Although I would be very happy if it is in fact the No 25 Gold quad. I really love the shades of those swatches. 

The mini lip set is available in Canada now. 

I'm not sure if it was mentioned already but the Burberry Highlight is now available on Sephora 😄

http://www.sephora.com/burberry-festive-glow-set-P414345?skuId=1875517&icid2=products%20grid:p414345

value breakdown:

0.03 oz/ 30 mL Festive Edition Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base in Nude Radiance No.1  - $48
- 0.17 oz/ 4.8 g Festive Edition Gold Touch Highlighter  $30 (calculation based on a similar product -  cream eye shadow since I couldn't find the product being sold individually)
- 0.11 oz/ 3.3 g Festive Edition Burberry Kisses in Military Red $33
- 0.16 oz/ 5 ml Deluxe Fresh Glow Highlighter tube $8 
- 0.06 oz/ 3 mL Mini My Burberry Black fragrance $0  
- Burberry cosmetics pouch in Stone (I have no idea how to assign value to this, since it's a makeup bag, but it looks very durable and well made) 

total value $119 + whatever you think the pouch is worth 

Here are details on the lip set and the festive glow set. The lip set still isn't showing for Canada so I had to switch to US on the app to get info.

Given the USD/CAD exchange rate, the Canadian pricing is quite good! The festive glow set is $30 cheaper than the Bay and it has more stuff! 🙂

I don't know how accurate the descriptions are though. Both listings show Military Red, not Parade Red as mentioned by lipstick4soul. Also I'm fairly sure the pot in the glow set is an eye cream, not a highlighter.

Lip Set - $40 USD /$45 CAD

image2.PNG

Festive Glow Set - $100 USD / $110 CAD

image1.PNG

I knew I recognize that red anywhere 😄 lol

But just to clarify, the one in the mini box is a 'Lip Velvet' and the one in the full size box is a 'Kisses' (as was the one in the last year's box), so they are not the same. Kisses is satin finish, Lip Velvet is matte, both formulas are great.

I didn't even hesitate with this one.

I want this, but they are so tiny! 

I am now thinking I might need this.  And the Bite gold gloss.  I just hope they don't sell out while I go back and forth on need versus want (and don't need).

I have been doing the same thing the bite gloss has been in my cart all day but not sure I need it since I have 3 of the Pat McGrath gold pigments.

Those exact two items are in my cart waiting for new  100 pt perks 😉

Thanks! Lets hope it doesnt sell out before there are some new 100 pt rewards added 😉

Seriously @lipstick4soul! Where is this Givenchy?!

Thank you @TJBPINK! I've been waiting on this one - I think I'm going to pick up a set for my mom as a Christmas gift 🙂

Was this ever live for Canada or did it go OOS already?

@lnum in case my other tag didn't work ^^^^

testing