Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

I spy, with my little eye, some Military Red and some Rosewood 😞

Bummer because I have both, but they are actually great colors.

Thank you for the picture @bonafide11 ! 😄

Inum thought you might like to see swatches even if they aren't out yet. I can't tag you! It gives me someone else's name.  Can someone please tag Inum. Thx!

Thanks Ladies! I do not own any of the Burberry minis or these shades yet so that is a bonus! Very excited for this.

@veronika23 I had the same problem, it's because we think it's Inum (with a capital "i"), but it's actually a small "L" 😉 It took me ages to figure it out when I was trying to tag her lnum

Thanks so much @DaintyDiva! Why didn't I think of that! LOL 😄

@lnum

@veronika23 there you go hth 😊

Thanks so much @Anewxa 🙂

So is it officially time to kill my obsession over the black and red eyeshadow palette? I know @veronika23 has scoured the Internet for me, but has anyone heard anything new? I'm pretty bummed this isn't happening. 

@pixiedust2 I talked to my local Burberry SA and he said that it was not coming out anymore. He said that he had seen a preview of all the new makeup items through Holiday 2016 and this was not one of them.

Thanks for the sad update @Kelizabethr07 I appreciate it. At least now I can try to let it go 😞

@pixiedust2 I know how you feel. 😞 I was super bummed too. 

I'm still looking... I kinda wanted it too @pixiedust2

image.jpeg"New" holiday full size set at Nordstrom. Looks suspiciously like the one last year at Saks. I supposed I shouldn't be surprised since Burberry have been recycling the holiday collection for 3 years <side eye>

This photo bugs me. It's that open lipstick. Imagine if you opened the box and the lipstick were open. The horror! (At least with the cream shadow or highlighter (whatever that is), I can imagine that there's a clear cover on it.) I realize that the lipstick is open there to show its color but still...

@lipstick4soul You are right, that is last year's Saks set, and it's still there... the horror -_-

On the upside it's $15 cheaper at Nordies 😄 lol

@Terry555,

Burberry Beauty Box is OOS in the US. 

Holiday. I think the holiday stuff from last year is still up for sale (Canada). Looks pretty similar.

Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 2.00.30 PM.png

Wow. I can't believe it's the same stuff for the third year in a row. I was hoping for something different this year.

This will be third year in a row that collection is pretty much the same. Can it really be that popular?

Is this a new quad?

4 Replies
testing