Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

New Foundations coming soon...

Bright Glow Foundation - Skincare-enriched illuminating formula, buildable coverage, SPF30, 6 shades...Really Ree has more details and impressions. This is available in the UK already.

Cashmere powder compact - Full coverage, soft matte finish, waterproof, 6 shades

IMG_0129.JPG

IMG_0130.JPG

Liquid lip velvet in fawn rose #9 and nail polishes to coincide with the spring 2017 runway show today. @veronika23 posted about this new lip formula in the new spring thread. 

Assume these will be available on the direct site for a few days then they will take them down until spring (they did that with the AW16 glitter polishes back in february) image.jpegimage.jpeg 

I want the nail polish just for that box!

@pixiedust2 I very nearly bought it because of the box. I am shameless, lol. If you haven't tried their polish, the formula is actually pretty good. I got the white one they put out in spring and it is totally opaque in two coats. 

I am hoping some of the same imagery shows up in the next runway palette!

@lipstick4soul Thanks for the info on their polish 🙂 And I'm with you, it would be so beautiful on a palette!!

Ooh I want all of that.

@lipstick4soul sorry I forgot to post the new pics here as well.  I really like the packaging!

Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 11.20.20 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-19 at 2.29.20 PM.png

The runway highlighter palette is at net-a-porter for $60. I assuming lower price than direct due to more accurately reflecting current exchange rates between £ and USD

image.jpeg

Net-a-porter updated the price to $68

still no sitings of the eye shadow palette 😉

The  Burberry  Box  set  is  OOS  again!

Faster  than  a  speeding  bullet!  🙂

Burberry beauty box is back in stock. Just got one🤗

The  BURBERRY  Box  Set  is  OOS  again!

Wasn't that fast? Blink and you missed it!  I hope it comes back in stock soon for those who missed it!

I was stalking it and ordered one yesterday. It's on it's way!!

I think quite a few people were waiting on it and didn't want to miss out. 

Holiday 2016 collection! Looks very similar to last year's. 

image.jpeg

The palette and the highlighter looks exacty the same as last years with a different pattern. if it is,this will be the third year they are repeating holiday!! 😞

Oh good, I don't need any of this. I can stick with the highlighter runway palette and be done. My wallet will be pleased.

image.jpegThe Burberry Beauty Box is in stock NOW!! Hurry!!

Video for the Runway highlighter fall 2016 @niki172

So pretty!

@meganlisa - Thanks for the video, I think I am going to get it 🙂 Love your look in this video, specially the eyeliner 🙂

@dioradict KVD Serpentina.  Pretty shades, but they work better on me in small does.  Let me know what you think when you get it!!!

5 Replies
testing