Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

I just ordered the beige/gold runway palette from Burberry direct 

Not on the US site yet unfortunately. Hopefully soon? Love to hear what you think when you get it. 

I'd be happy to! It only just become available very recently (I've been checking fairly regularly) so hopefully soon for the US.

image.jpegIf anyone missed out on the London in love palettes, both are available on Burberry direct. Net a porter also still had the bronzer version last time I checked. 

I am am still stalking the fall release 😉

These are still available. Some images of the Fall LE items are now on the direct site but don't see the highlighter or black eye palette. THey didn't arrive as my SA at Nordstrom expected a couple weeks ago but will post as I hear more. 

The cat eye mascara and brown liquid liner are available most places now. 

That black palette..I'm going to start stalking...

These usually show up on the Burberry site first, right?

Usually. Occasionally net a porter or Nordstrom. 

Did anyone score some nice gwp with nordstrom for anniversary sale in store? I didn't see anything online.

@tigrlilyem There is one Burberry GWP online: "Receive a mini Burberry Kisses in No. 05 Nude Pink (0.03 oz.) and Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base in No. 01 Nude Radiance (0.17 oz.) with your $200 Burberry Beauty purchase. Online and in selected stores.*"

I heard from Nordstrom that the highlighter palette posted by @bonafide11 and also the black/red eyeshadow palette will be arriving next week. Loose glitters and polishes soon after. 

The fall collection also includes a cool brown palette and brown liquid liner pen and new mascara. I'll post pictures as I find them. 

Awesome! Looking forward to pics. I'll keep an eye out on Insta!

More Fall 2016...possible new highlighter?

image.jpeg

I can't with the compact. It's so gorgeous 

Oh gosh that compact... I probably have a dupe of how it would look on my face, but it's SO gorgeous.

IKR? I know I don't need it but dang it's pretty! Burberry sucks me in every time. haha!

I just bought Rose Apricot from the new Full Kisses Lip pen line... I really like these. This one was a bit more sheer compared to Lilac, but I wouldn't call it a sheer lipstick.

IMG_0226.JPG

Your picture brought me to this thread @lachaton. I love your hair and your lipstick in this picture or better say I love this whole look 😍

Aw, thank you all! I've found this is a really nice spring lipstick 🙂 

Oh, excellent! I've been looking everywhere for swatches of these, and this is the exact shade I was thinking of! Definitely staying on my list now, it's gorgeous.

Anonymous Insider

I love your hair in this photo!

I've been curious about these! That color is so pretty on you, but I feel that way about every lip color you post.

testing