Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Burberry Beauty Updates

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

Found this on a Russian insta/blog - the whole Spring 2016 line I think. Some new items, some repromotes. The pens in the bottom left are Eye Color Contour sticks in 7 shades. Go to the blog for more details. 

image.png

Screenshot_2016-01-25-17-09-46-1.png

Ooo...I think I'll get this. The lace highlighters are too glittery for my liking but love the look of this!

This looks so pretty! I wonder if it's going to have a scent like their highlighter did 

Oooh, do we know what that lip colour above is???

It didnt say.  Lip Velvet on Oxblood maybe?

It does look like Oxblood. Which I now think I need. 🙊

I've not tried that formula, have you? Even more reason 😉

I love the lipstick above too! I've been wanting to try a burgundy like that. Her makeup is so flawless! 

image.jpeg

Here is some more from the current collection (from makeup4all). There is also more cream shadow sticks  I actually really like that the stronger lip and lack of pastels is so different from the other spring collections. This would be right at home come fall. 

Found these on Instagram...first swatches of the new highlighters. Go to the Insta account to see video of the swatches. I just took a screenshot. It looks super shimmery. The lace pattern is beautiful!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I asked at the counter at Nordstrom and they don't have a date yet for these or the lipsticks. SA knew about them though and said probably a couple of weeks. 

Oi! What a beauty!

Oooh, thank you! I've been waiting for these!!

Hmm that white one has me intrigued, especially bc that person said it has no fragrance. I bought the dior spring h/l in both shades, probably got sucked in by the packaging Tbh. They're very soft & subtle on but i think more glitter shows up when you use a brush because they're harder to pick up. i couldn't get them to work for me so back they go.

These are more glittery than the Dior ones.

oh really? thats a bummer. I thought id try if it went to nordies, and then i could just return it. But i decided to keep the hg strobe ones even though they are a bit glittery, they build up and pick up on the brush better.

Gorgeous!

image.jpegI just noticed a new introduction in the kisses line from Burberry- this time a lip kisses sheer. Still unscented like the (I think) amazing formula introduced last year. This from net a porter, doesn't appear to be at Sephora yet. Anyone else interested or already seen these? 

Hi,

So to report back, I got Cedar Rose. it is a very muted brown rose color. I love the formula! I wouldn't call this sheer at all. it is a very slippery pigmented formula. Very moisturizing formula. I will be getting more of these! 

Did you get this at your local counter or online? That color is my kind of color and I didn't see them on Sephora

testing