Burberry Beauty Updates

[ Edited ]

IMG_0979.JPG

Capture.JPG

In the vein of the recent Tom Ford Updates and Chanel Updates threads, I thought I would start one for Burberry! I think they have had a ton of great releases recently (new eye shadow formula, kisses lippies). Burberry is one of the most consistently good designer lines in my opinion.

what items have you liked recently from Burberry? Anything you are waiting for or have your eye on?

edit: latest runway palettes

Re: Burberry Beauty Updates

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFCK. 

upload_8195628424294348997.gif

(0) Hearts

My thoughts exactly!

(0) Hearts

That's awesome! I would love to own something from Burberry just for the packaging 😄

(0) Hearts

yay!! Can't wait to be able to get promo codes and discounts on the line Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Smiley Very Happy Finally I will be able to buy from that line! I am loyal to Sephora so I can get to Rouge. That takes away from my shopping from Nordies a lot except TF. This will be awesome.

(0) Hearts

OMG! That is awesome! thanks for sharing Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

jumping up and down and clapping hands Smiley Happy

If you are interested in more swatches of the lip and cheek colors, including how they look on the lips- check out the blog "the beauty look book"

Thank you so much! Googling now. 

(0) Hearts

I'd love to keep hearing any reviews on the Lip and Cheek Blooms for the lips only. I would buy this only as a lip product as cream blushes do not wear well on my oily skin. So far I've heard they feel velvety and slightly staining which sounds great. But I haven't seen any pictures or lip swatches. 

I just got the lip & cheek bloom in orange blossom and it is so beautiful. I don't know about wearing this on the lips though...the texture is interesting but it seems a bit too chalky for that in this color at least.

I normally don't stray outside of coral and orange blushes but tulip is calling to me

So this thread + the mini lipstick GWP at Saks tempted me into making a Burberry order today! I got the new blush in Orange Bloom, a Kisses lipstick in Garnet and the eyeshadow single in Mulberry (something I've been wanting forever). So excited! 

I'm avoiding this thread. I didn't see nothing Smiley Happy

I got "some" Burberry Kisses lipsticks at the Nordies 3X event.  I want to wear them all simultaneously tomorrow.  They are GORGEOUS! 

I have some late night work to do and head to the Nordies Trend Show early in the morning.  Will let you know if I have any Burberry news to share.

I got "some" eyeshadows from Burberry. The SA at Nordstrom is awesome, their store is out of wet & dry glow eyeshadow in nude for a long time, I have been waiting for it for a month. He eventually found one for me in another store, I was able to get one before it sells out again. 

This is Burberry cream blush in Tulip. I've only applied it once so not sure about the color yet. It seems sheer going on and buildable. I'll have to experiment with it a bit.

burberry-tulipblushswatchEDIT - Copy.jpg

I just got my new blushes! I have no idea how they will wear but so far amazing! The packaging is gorgeous- a heavy square glass container and texture really different than most cream blushes, it is more of a gel/powder. It seems to blend really well and quite pigmented in fair skin. 

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg.

Orange Blossom is beautiful. Just ordered it, can't wait to get it! I'm a sucker for coral and orange blushes

so I tried then orange blossom as a blush this morning and the peony on the lips. they go on really easy and blend well and the color is buildable. On the lips, it has a velvety slightly cushion-y texture and not at all dry. I was surprised actually. the color looks like a very sheer stain, but there is still a hint of it after 2-3 hours. It actually felt quite moist for over an hour, which I was really surprised by. Lipstick usually only last about 1.5 hours on me unless it is a long wearing formula, so I was really surprised. I think the darker color would work better on the lips, but I guess it would depend on your coloring and how pigmented your lips are. LOVE THESE!

(0) Hearts

what color blushes are these?

The pink one is Peony 05 and the coraly one is orange blossom 07