Loricaaa

Bronzer: Guerlain, Bobbi Brown or Diorskin?

I'm on the hunt for a new bronzer. I've got the same coloring as Natalie Portman (pic attached is like 98% identical to my skin color). My skin is combination. Normal cheeks/forehead and greasy T-zone. My favorite bronzer by far is Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel. I also own Chanel Les Beiges #40 (use it as a a light bronzer instead of face powder) & NARS Laguna. I've tried Hoola, Too Faced & Tarte but wasn't too blown away by them.

I'm looking at the Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder & Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder... maybe the Diorskin Nude Tan.

Have any of you ladies tried any of these bronzers? What are your thoughts?

I don't want anything overly sparkly but don't mind a slight shimmer. Longevity is also a must.

http://www.sephora.com/terracotta-bronzing-powder-P284710?skuId=1326214

http://www.sephora.com/bronzing-powder-P270548?skuId=1287986

http://www.sephora.com/diorskin-nude-tan-healthy-glow-enhancing-powder-P309702?skuId=1414176

1.jpg

missey1973

Re: Bronzer: Guerlain, Bobbi Brown or Diorskin?

I have only tried the Bobbi Brown one but I must say that I do like it. The one I have does not have any shimmer it. I chose this one for that reason. I have shimmer bricks so if I want it to have shimmer I just use that over top. I wanted to be able to chose when I want to have shimmer and when I don't.

Loricaaa

(0) Hearts

Thank you for the info. :smileyhappy:

DesertRose0706

Like you, I have tried NARS Laguna, Hoola, Too Faced & Tarte and thought they were OK, but nothing special.  I recently got the Diorskin Nude Tan Healthy Glow Enhancing Powder in Sunlight and I really like it (I am fair skinned, a little lighter than the pic you posted).  The color is great, it is very natural looking and it has a very slight sheen to it, but it can definitely be applied to the entire face as a bronzer without looking too sparkly.  The quality is great also, I find it wears a long time and the brush that comes with it is really nice and makes applying the bronzer very easy!  I havent tried the other 2 bronzers you mentioned, but I definitely like the Dior one.

Loricaaa

(0) Hearts

Thank you for the info! Yeah all those other bronzers were a bit meh... That's definitely what I'm looking for slight sheen & natural looking glow.

jellybean917

I also greatly enjoy the Dior one! It gives a really nice, natural bronzed look. It's buildable too. I use it to contour my cheeks a little bit. It's certainly not sparkly, maybe a slight shimmer. It's a really great product.

Loricaaa

(0) Hearts

Thank you the reply. I don't mind a bit shimmer... I just don't wanna look like a Christmas ornament. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • DesertRose0706
    • jellybean917
    • missey1973
    • Loricaaa
Photos1
  • 1.jpg