Answer
andavis14
Brightener - Luminous Face and Eyes
(0) Hearts

So I've been asking a few different questions about How to make my small eyes stand out - and get more attention, look better, more wide eyed. I've also been asking how to make my face look fresh and just have an overall radiant glow, beautiful perfection.

I know the idea product for these would be some sort of highlighter or something? What would you recommend?? Someone mentioned to me the Yves Saint Laurent TOUCHE ÉCLAT Radiant Touch - but I don't know much about it. Can anyone vouch and tell me if it's worth the money? Or give me other products  that work wonders? Thanks!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
ssmittys
Answered

The Touche Eclat Radian Touch by YSL is a powerful little pen! To make lips fuller, put it inbetween the cupids bow and underneath the middle portion of the bottom lip. For all over radiance, put it in innner corners of the eyes, underneath arch of eyebrow, on sides and bridge of the nose, and on sides of the lips. Looking/feeling tired? Put it in inner corners of eyes, underneath eyes (over top of concealer, or in place of) and underneath arch of the eyebrow. This pen is FANTASTIC and I love it!

Don't ever line your water line, as this will make your eyes appear smaller. When lining the top lid, stick as close to the lash line as possible (this is called "tight line") but you can go thicker on the outer 3rd of the eye if you wish.

Fresh Supernova Radiance Brightening Pen is cheaper than YSLs and is pretty similar. For me this works a bit better since one shade matches me near perfect, where with YSL I sometimes need to use to different shades, depending on whether or not I have gotten some sun.

Hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • ssmittys
    • ry22
    • berniebeauty
    • andavis14
    • cleobarker