Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

@jesscheems One of my favorites. These deals are killing me!!!

@meganlisa Same here!!!

Bobbi Brown 25% Off Sale ends tonight at Midnight PT. There is also a GWP for $100 purchase.  I'm still deciding what to buy!  🙂

@tsavorite Did you bite?  My new favorite is the Illuminating moisture balm...

@tsavorite I love it too! Esp this time of the year when you may feel a bit drier too! So pretty. Also like CT Magic Creme for same reasons. 

@Sunnysmom,

Thank you- that's good to know! I haven't tried either of them yet! 🙂

@meganlisa

Yes, I bit!  🙂  I'll have to look at that balm!

@tsavorite  it really does give you that "glow".  My new favorite.  Can't wait to see what you got!!!

@meganlisa,

This sale season is ruining me for ever paying full price again! 🙂

I only bought some Vitamin Enriched Face Base, Hydrating Face Cream, and a few lipsticks.  I'm fairly new to actually acquiring Bobbi Brown products, just buying some basics. 

The Illuminating Moisture Balm sounds very interesting!

@tsavorite You got some fun stuff!  These sales are ruining me too...still pay full price for some things...but it's getting ever harder.

@meganlisa,

The Magic of The Sale!  😉

@talinder The same items have been on sale at Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus (I think saks and others too).  I love their makeup removed so got some...but I also like some of the items in the sale section.  

Don't miss out on this amazing gwp, only a $50 buy-in and it ends tonight. I had sapphire shimmer in my cart already, so I'm glad I got it for free 😄

bbrown.PNG

Ugh. I just received my order, but with the wrong GWP for which I have no use. (I ordered Sapphire & Nude, got the other one- i don't need a gloss or pot rouge, i have a zillion black liners, and i don't like that mascara). I had the most galling experience with their CS.

I was told twice that i received the other set because mine went out of stock by the time i placed my order. That is BS because i placed my order within 30 minutes of receiving the promo email for a promotion that was live for days- they have bigger problems if the more popular GWP went OOS within minutes then they pretended to have it for days. I was also put on hold for extensive periods of time only to receive generic and innacurate messages (see hidden bit) with the lamest resolution offers. I am returning and sending a complaint letter.

Spoiler
I'm very sorry to learn that you were unable to apply a new promotion to your order and am happy to help. Since your order <<is already being prepared for shipment OR has shipped>> and due to the high volume of orders being processed with this promotion, we may be unable to secure this limited item. So, as to prevent any further disappointment, I hope you will accept an alternative offer of $10 off your next order Of $25 or more. Would you like for me to provide you with this offer code?

I tried to make a purchase with 2 hours remaining on the last day and no GWP showed to select. I was told that they sold out an hour earlier. I suggested they take down their GWP. Your experience does sound galling. I've always bought from this sale except for this year and have never had a problem getting either gift through the promo period. One year, I placed 2 orders to get one of each.

@TriesToBoClassy Keep calling.  They seem to have really good customer service if pushed.  Depends on the rep.  They should fix this...

I'd be so annoyed!!!

This deal was on in Canada for a couple days but I was too late with it and now it's gone! Pretty good value 😃

@RachM89,

I couldn't pass the sapphire shimmer  by either! 🙂

Not available to Canadians 😞

It was available to Canadians at one point. I got the email about it on Thursday and chose the Sapphire & Nude set with my purchase (and it was delivered on Friday). I'm not sure if it was one day only or maybe they ran out. It's definitely a great GWP.

testing