Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

It's so pretty, @myaelle!  Those little pots are addicting.

@myaelle Gorgeous!  I love shades like that.

Glad to help!

Code LIPTRIO on BB direct with $75 purchase.  I'm such a sucker for these minis but do not need anything!!!

liptrio.jpg

IMG_0287.JPG

Not sure if it is a mixed up but I found this set on Lord&Taylor for $85 instead of $105 every where else. The site is currently having 10% off + 6% Ebates just in case anyone is eyeing on it (ahem liked me) 😉

@blackkitty2014  This is a great deal!   Just so no one gets disappointed, Lord and Taylor's kit does not include the mascara like the $105 dollar version does.

Are you sure? It's states it comes with the mascara in the details.

@RachM89  No, I'm not sure now!  Reading before posting instead of just looking at pictures would helpful! lol

I do wonder because it's not marked as a sale item on LT but is still $20 cheaper, which seems about what a mascara would cost. 

If it does contain it, I know where I'll be shopping for BB from now on!

@Ispend2much6@RachM89, the details does include the mascara but the LT picture doesn't. I will let you both know when my package get here probably today or tomorrow. I really hope it does include the mascara because I don't want anybody will be disappointed by my  mistake 

I missed the mascara in your photo, you're right I was looking at the LT image.  Hope you're right!  @blackkitty2014

Come to think of it, when LT had a sale last year for $10 off of a $20 purchase (no limit; I went a little nuts for that sale,) some of the BB products were a little cheaper than on her site (I believe it was an eyebrow product.) Very interesting.

Oh that's right. Thx for posting it out. I didn't notice it. I mostly want the set for the highlighter and to try out the lipstick. I really hope nobody disappointed because of it.

@blackkitty2014, I couldn't resist. Got an extra 15% off with l+t card. I don't know how you found this deal, but it's a good one! Thanks for posting 🙂

Yay!

This is 100 on The Bay's site in Canada and it is 120 or 125 on Sephora. So Lord and Taylor must have brought the price down on it. @blackkitty2014

Cool! Thx for letting me know. I can't resist! Ugh!

I think I posted about it earlier because I too was eyeing this set lol. Plus the bay has 20 off 100 if you use their credit card. @blackkitty2014 I have been trying to resist! I wonder if they will release this shimmer brick shade on its own?!

There are some new offerings up on BB direct. The chocolate and wine collection, yes please!

Plus, u pick 4 samples with $40 purchase.

If u got the bb reward today, there is a new liner brush if u dont like the one it comes with

More unsolicited swatches. There are the new Brightening Blushes and the Naked Brightening Brick. From top of the arm down is Brightening Blush in Warm Cocoa, Brightening Blush in Pink Truffle, and the Naked Brightening Brick. Just an FYI, Pink Truffle looks like a soft pink in the stock photos on BB's website, but in real life it is more of a soft taupe brown. There is a small strip of pink shimmer in it, but I would definitely day it is more brown than pink. Also, Warm Cocoa has a lot of obvious larger sparkle in it. I thought it was pretty, but I know that obvious sparkle isn't for everyone. I think it might make a great contour shade for fair skin actually. 

IMG_0461.JPG

Edit to my previous post. I think Pink Truffle might make a nice contour shade for fair skin. 

@Kelizabethr07 Thanks!  I have a $25 off right now ($30 purchase) and am trying t use it...so I don't forget (which I do).  I really like these!

@meganlisa what items were you thinking about picking up with your discount?

@Kelizabethr07 I ended up getting the Naked Brightening brick (you helped on that decision, along with a few others who commented earlier that they like it) and Blondie pink lipstick.  I was so tempted by these 2 blushes though.  They really look lovely!

testing