bananachoox3

Blush or Mascara?

This question pop up on my facebook today. If you could only choose one to bring with you on vacation which one wil it be?

I'm going to have to go with mascara. How about you all? 

helpful

Re: Blush or Mascara?

Mascara! And I would sneak in a lip balm also... :smileywink:

qmgirl

(0) Hearts

If I had to pick between only those two item I would have to say mascara. Cheeks get naturally flushed in warm or cool weather anyway so no need for blush. Mascara and lipgloss is all I would need. :smileyhappy:

midniterae

(0) Hearts

If I only had to pick between those two choices, I would have to pick Mascara. I don't normally wear blush. 

rockhound0508

(0) Hearts

BB Cream with SPF

AgelessHarmony

(0) Hearts

Given the two choices, I'd pick mascara. I have long lashes, but adding thickness makes my eyes look so much better. I can forego blush. 

Sophia

lip balm! my lips get soooo chapped!

katesage

[ Edited ]

I would definetly chose mascara, a large part of the ends of my eyelashes are blonde so without mascara they make my eyes really small and undefined. Also my cheeks are pretty rosy to begin with, as lond as I don't have a lot of foundation on ^-^

ilovetopurplefy

[ Edited ]

I would have to go with lip balm! I can forget everything else but that. No one likes having chapped, dry, and split lips!

kimmi1115

Although my lashes have natural length, I still have to go with mascara because it keeps a couple of lashes from poking my eyeball lol.  

beautylovingirl

Mascara, definitely. But after I got there I would have to get lip balm. (hehe)!:smileyhappy:

sephoramusthave

Mascara. My cheeks have natural color in them most of the time when I am bare-faced. I used to only wear mascara *when I felt like it* for the longest time because its a pain to remove but lately I've been wearing it everyday :smileyvery-happy:

dianabt

Tough one! Not sure if I'd want mascara or lip balm to keep my lips hydrated. As long as I have a mascara I think I will be okay so I'll stick with that. :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
katie1724

[ Edited ]

Tough question! I use blush almost daily (I need it!) but I think in this case I would have to go with mascara (and make do with pinching my cheeks for color, like Scarlett O'Hara :smileywink:).

lylysa

Fiddle dee dee!

katie723

This question is tough! If I REALLY had to choose... I'd bring blush and my eye lash curler :smileywink: Is that cheating?! hehe

I recently switched from my revlon curler to a shiseido one and it takes my lashes to great heights!!

bananachoox3

I have the shiseido one to and I love it!

wingatprsct

I would have to bring blush, too.  I have no color in my face. I was blessed with long black eyelashes even though I have natural red hair!  My lips are also colorless.  So once I landed on the island, I would first start looking for some type of exotic fruit to stain my lips! :smileyhappy: 

llamalover99

mascara becuase its an instant way to make your eyes pop. If i couldnt bring mascara i would bring a lipstick because you can use it for you lips and you cheeks:smileyhappy:

babybear04

That's a hard one, especially since I'm a very fair lady with little natural color on my cheeks and pretty much invisible lashes and brows.  Usually, I would say BOTH, haha.  But if I could only pick one, I think I'd say mascara too.  I guess in my mind I could use this vacation as a "break" from face makeup and only hope and pray that the sun would give me a little hint of color on my face.  But since the sun can't do that to lashes, I'd definitely go with mascara!

lylysa

Mascara, blush is easier to mimick with a little pinch on your cheeks, or even crushing up some berries (then you can also use it to tint your lips), but mascara isn't something you can just "create" on the spot.

:smileyhappy:

When I vacationed in Hawaii, I still sported make up on the beach, granted it was the bare minimum, but I went with my Urban Decay 24/7 liner (also smudged a bit to look like shadow on the crease/outer corners), waterproof mascara, my Cargo water resistant bronzer, and my Stila lip stain.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 56 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • midniterae
    • katie723
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt