Blush Shade

(0) Hearts

What shades should I wear? I don't really where blush often because I never know what color to wear. I have light blonde hair, green eyes and medium skin with yellow undertones. I already have a coral with lots of gold, but what other colors should I try?

Re: Blush Shade

Sounds like peaches/pinky-peaches would look really nice on you. I'd recommend checking out swatches of...

-Nars Madly (seashell pink) *my favorite, very natural not heavily pink, more of a pinky-nude brown but looks quite good with a bold lip when you don't know what cheek color to use... also good for the days where I don't want to wear a bronzer as well

-Nars Luster (golden apricot)

-Nars Sex Appeal (soft peach)

-Tarte Exposed (nude) - described as a nude but comes off on my skin as a brown with a hint of berry... quite nice but a little more noticeable/obvious than the others

-bareMinerals Golden Gate (mauve lilac) - if you want to try a loose blush this is my favorite from BM... weird color description, but again its not too heavily colored, very natural color that just adds some warmth to the cheeks

(0) Hearts

Tarte's Exposed blush. Goes well with any makeup look you have going on! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

A great matte color would be Harmony from M.A.C. it can be used as a bronzer as well :smileyhappy: I'm olive toned and I love it...it's my go-to :smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation