1930sbella

Black Honey Beauty

Has anyone bought this? I am thinking its a pretty sweet deal for only $25. I would like to know anyone's thoughts on it. It may just be one of those splurge worthy things :smileyhappy:.

s1560697-main-hero.jpg

starletta8

Re: Black Honey Beauty

Yes, I love it.  I can't get enough Black Honey, and it's a great way to try the Clinique nail polish as well.

1930sbella

Thanks everybody!!!! Some little person is going to be picking this up at the nearest Sephora :smileyhappy:. Hmmm, wonder who that's going to be :smileyhappy:.

DST57

I got it to use the Blitz promo and I would say it's def worth it! It's especially good if you like the Black Honey Almost Lipstick, which is a HG product for me. I'm really glad I picked up :-)

lmi82

[ Edited ]

I got this couple weeks ago as a Christmas present for my mother.

The lipstick is 0.06oz which is only 0.01oz less than the full-size one.

The lip gloss is a little under half the size (7mL) of the full-size one (about 14.8mL).

The nail polish is a little under half the size (4mL) of the full-size polish (about 8.8mL).

The mascara is is less than half the size of the full-size.

It's a really cute set and it think it's a good deal, so I'd say go ahead and get it! :smileyhappy:

neko333

I bought a similar one a few years ago. It has probably been my favorite buy from Sephora. The only difference is mine had an eye shadow duo and a gel blush. I think my lip gloss was also bigger. It was $28 if I remember right. I love the gloss and the mascara. I'm tempted to get this one since I love the color of the nail polish and have been wanting to try the lipstick. I still have three of the pieces from my last kit. The lip gloss is about half full, the eye shadows I use frequently several times a week but I still haven't hit pan (I think it's because there's so much pigment that I don't have to use much), the original mascara is long gone but I have replaced it since, and the gel blush was the only thing I didn't care for. 

upload_1940447403865490547.jpg

Dori1965

It sure does look nice, and the price is great! :smileyhappy: 

marydiva

This is on my Christmas Wishlist! :smileyhappy: I think it'd also make a wonderful gift for a friend or family member. I'm in love with this set. If I don't get it for Christmas, I'm buying it as a birthday gift to myself.

violalea

[ Edited ]

I agree. For other people and for yourself and for myself :smileywink:

violalea

[ Edited ]

Wow, thanks for sharing. I say go ahead and get it :smileyhappy:.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • lmi82
    • neko333
    • starletta8
    • violalea
    • 1930sbella