Black Honey Beauty

Has anyone bought this? I am thinking its a pretty sweet deal for only $25. I would like to know anyone's thoughts on it. It may just be one of those splurge worthy things Smiley Happy.

s1560697-main-hero.jpg

Re: Black Honey Beauty

Yes, I love it.  I can't get enough Black Honey, and it's a great way to try the Clinique nail polish as well.

Thanks everybody!!!! Some little person is going to be picking this up at the nearest Sephora Smiley Happy. Hmmm, wonder who that's going to be Smiley Happy.

I got it to use the Blitz promo and I would say it's def worth it! It's especially good if you like the Black Honey Almost Lipstick, which is a HG product for me. I'm really glad I picked up :-)

[ Edited ]

I got this couple weeks ago as a Christmas present for my mother.

The lipstick is 0.06oz which is only 0.01oz less than the full-size one.

The lip gloss is a little under half the size (7mL) of the full-size one (about 14.8mL).

The nail polish is a little under half the size (4mL) of the full-size polish (about 8.8mL).

The mascara is is less than half the size of the full-size.

It's a really cute set and it think it's a good deal, so I'd say go ahead and get it! Smiley Happy

I bought a similar one a few years ago. It has probably been my favorite buy from Sephora. The only difference is mine had an eye shadow duo and a gel blush. I think my lip gloss was also bigger. It was $28 if I remember right. I love the gloss and the mascara. I'm tempted to get this one since I love the color of the nail polish and have been wanting to try the lipstick. I still have three of the pieces from my last kit. The lip gloss is about half full, the eye shadows I use frequently several times a week but I still haven't hit pan (I think it's because there's so much pigment that I don't have to use much), the original mascara is long gone but I have replaced it since, and the gel blush was the only thing I didn't care for. 

upload_1940447403865490547.jpg

It sure does look nice, and the price is great! Smiley Happy 

This is on my Christmas Wishlist! Smiley Happy I think it'd also make a wonderful gift for a friend or family member. I'm in love with this set. If I don't get it for Christmas, I'm buying it as a birthday gift to myself.

[ Edited ]

I agree. For other people and for yourself and for myself Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]

Wow, thanks for sharing. I say go ahead and get it Smiley Happy.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
Photos2
  • s1560697-main-hero.jpg
  • upload_1940447403865490547.jpg