HawaiianEyes7

Betsey Johnson and Nars at Winners!

I went into Winners (Canadian version of Marshalls) today because I saw a BT post that said someone found Chantecaille there. Winners is pretty hit and miss and every store has different things, but I was lucky to find the Nars Yorokobi set and a cute Betsey Johnson makeup bag! The Nars set was on clearance for $31 (a steal!), and the makeup bag was $15. I guess searching through the makeup section at Winners can pay off!

image.jpgimage.jpg

kenny

Re: Betsey Johnson and Nars at Winners!

(0) Hearts

Yay for you! I saw this set at one of mine, but someone got their grubby little fingers in it :smileysad:

gingerblack

(0) Hearts

Nice :smileyhappy: I saw Nars at the winners near my house and all of the products were in little plastic containers to prevent stealing and all the packaging inside was dirty. Sometimes the like product was open and some looked swatched. They weren't even that much cheaper either (around 8$ less). I was really grossed out and didn't buy anything, but maybe I'll check back now.

HawaiianEyes7

(0) Hearts

The set I got was in a black box and it had a security sensor thing wrapped around it so you couldn't get it open. It had the products listed on the back of the box so I kind of took a leap of faith buying it. I wouldn't have bought it if it was like most of the other cosmetics there that you can tell have been opened and tested. Nasty looking packaging and makeup grosses me out too!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • kenny
    • gingerblack
    • HawaiianEyes7
Photos2
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg